The Classics Always Come Back...Eventually...

Who else thinks that Bungie should revamp the old maps from Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3 that they already haven’t added to Reach, and make an expansion map pack for them? I certainly would enjoy playing some of the really fun, really big maps I used to! I’ve always enjoyed the Halo CE maps for capture the flag…and whatever happened to Blood Gulch/Coagulation and Beaver Creek/Battle Creek? Maps like these are the base of all Halo Multiplayer! Post your ideas.

I want a real blood gulch, along with chiron tl-34, sidewinder, and boarding action. Boarding Action + jetpacks would just be downright awesome.

Why yes, yes they do :slight_smile:

I have nothing against any remakes, though I think you would be surprised how well the community can manage on its own with a lot of the old maps. I’m sure we will see some in the future, but for now I’m happy to let the awesome community lead the way.

I really miss Terminal, but would it be as good as the original without the train? Tough call.

I’d love a faithful Headlong remake. I should search b.net’s files to see if someone has already made one.

I want no more remakes. There are a lot of remakes already in the game, and I’d like som fresh blood.

> I really miss Terminal, but would it be as good as the original without the train? Tough call.
>
> I’d love a faithful Headlong remake. I should search b.net’s files to see if someone has already made one.

Supposedly this remake of Terminal uses a killball to replace the train. I would love to try it out myself, but I can’t at the moment (I really need to get a new 360 soon!). It might be worth a look, it has been well received by those who have played it and if it is genuinely good it may be worth some additional attention :wink:

We should try out that map at one of our forum nights. I’m intrigued by the substitution of a kill ball for the train!

Love it !! lol that train and me have some memories …not exactly good ones but all the same. Guess its time to make myself a new friend.

Hello mister killball :smiley: i shall add this map to the map suggestions thread !

> Love it !! lol that train and me have some memories …not exactly good ones but all the same. Guess its time to make myself a new friend.
>
> Hello mister killball :smiley: i shall add this map to the map suggestions thread !

We tried it last Game Night :slight_smile:

> > Love it !! lol that train and me have some memories …not exactly good ones but all the same. Guess its time to make myself a new friend.
> >
> > Hello mister killball :smiley: i shall add this map to the map suggestions thread !
>
> We tried it last Game Night :slight_smile:

Id add it to the list anyway then it can be cut down to a schedule or something… or i could make a random selction mechanism ?

> > > Love it !! lol that train and me have some memories …not exactly good ones but all the same. Guess its time to make myself a new friend.
> > >
> > > Hello mister killball :smiley: i shall add this map to the map suggestions thread !
> >
> > We tried it last Game Night :slight_smile:
>
> Id add it to the list anyway then it can be cut down to a schedule or something… or i could make a random selction mechanism ?

I think we’ll just pick maps from your thread and else at our own leasure, rather than you having to come up with an overly-complicated method for selecting and the like. It’ll be easier for us even, the ones that are arranging, to just pick maps and such. But we’ll pay attention to fan favorites, and there it is still possible to have your own creations played at these events, if we deem them good enough. At the very least, a schedule for the gamenight will be set by us in a seperate thread for the new Game Night. There are a few poinst of importance that needs to be discussed, so Ninja or I will start one in due time.

allright that does sound a lot easier Works for me :smiley: ill be sending you a pm asking about something

I really miss Terminal as well… but for a different reason. I was that guy that spent the entire match in the Wraith.

> I really miss Terminal as well… but for a different reason. I was that guy that spent the entire match in the Wraith.

I was the one who took the Ghost over to try to kill you but died. Every time.

Did that come across as bitter? Because that’s how I meant it!! :stuck_out_tongue:

We played that map during Customs night on HBO too. Alot of fun!

I think we did a 4 - 6 player free for all and had a blast too! :slight_smile:

Does that Terminal remake suffer from horrible slowdown? We tried out one of them with a killball replacing the train with 16 folks on it and the performance was dreadful - unplayable. Such a shame as the remake was very well Forged.