The Clan You Love to Hate: KSI

That’s Right KSI. Those of you who know KSI (probably been kicked out before) know who we are. We are the number one most talked about, most hated, and most respected (unless you hate us) clan out there. We have been around since Halo 2 on the Original Xbox. We pioneered how other clans create their rank structure. We was the First clan to introduce using silver tags as a way to keep track and communicate to all of our members. We defined Clan Warfare on Xbox and Xbox 360. Our community consists of veteran gamers with staff ranging from your local firefighter, the guy that works at your local store (Gamestop, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc…), to people who have graduated with master degrees. We are gamers first. Yes we are recruiting. If your wondering what KSI stands for take your pick 'cause it has evolved numerous times over the years. 1.) Killing Service Incorporated- This is during Halo 2 and first two years of Halo 3. 2.)Knowledge Strength Integrity- This was change was for the sponsors that we had (Triton) and the political climate that was going on blaming games (GTA, Halo, Call of Duty, etc…) for the violence that was happening in our country. and Finally 3.) Killing Service International- when we started getting fellow gaming members from across the globe and change of website with original ranking structure. Here is a brief summary of our Code Of Conduct to help you decide.

1. All KSI United members are expected to read and follow the KSI United Code of Conduct and the Xbox Live Disclaimer.

2. The minimum age requirement to join KSI United is 15 years of age. Members under 17 years are subject to a “One Strike-Policy.”

3. KSI United does not condone intolerance of any kind. This includes discrimination based on race, gender, age, religious affiliation, or any other personal interest, investment or inclination. This will be strictly enforced.

4. All KSI United members are entitled to the “Open Door Policy” with any leaders of KSI United. However, members are expected to follow the “chain of command” and report to leadership directly above their rank. If the member is concerned with a leader directly above their rank, they may ask a higher leader to remediate their issue.

5. KSI United Leaders are expected to exude proper conduct, leadership skills, and a high level of professionalism. Accepting a leadership position is a CHOICE, therefore if you cannot handle the responsibility, please don’t accept the position.

6. “KSI” tag-holders must represent KSI United in a positive and respectful manner regardless of whether they are playing games, using the Xbox Party Chat/Personal Chat system, or in any other online/offline environment.

7. KSI United Members are not permitted to participate in the “Ranking Structure” of any other gaming community at any time.

We believe that everybody is equal. We all eat, talk and sit the same way. (lol keeping it PG rated). Check us out at KSIUNITED.COM

Thank You
KSI Blk Ghost 7

P.S. Tell them Black Ghost sent you. lol

Can’t say I’ve ever heard of you.

I think it’s funny, at the end of Halo 2, My clan, the TROOPS of UNSC ended up getting 17 of KSI (UNITED?)'s Leaders banned for glitching, modding, and otherwise cheating…

Before you begin recruiting, you might look to getting rid of those among your ranks who do these things. This is KSI’s downfall (One bad name gets put on you all, regardless of you being United, Global, or otherwise.)

Just a statement.

Question. How do you expect to get members when you post: “The clan you love to hate”?

Damn, it’s been a long time since I saw a KSI thread - let alone KSI United. Would you say members in KSI United are more active then Se7en’s KSI? Why should one joined KSI United and not Se7en’s KSI? Last question; what has happen to this group in the last 2-3 years or so?

(FYI, I was a General in Trouble Maker™

> Question. How do you expect to get members when you post: “The clan you love to hate”?

Yeah I have to agree with this guy(or girl). I can understand if you guys have strict rules, or are really good on Halo. But come on give your clan a better thing to say. Also I think I played against you guys before and if I did I’m sorry for the excessive tea-bagging and overkill(I’m serious).

Defined the way clans use ranks? I’ve been gaming since 1998 and I can tell you I haven’t seen any major structural changes in clans.

And like the gents above me stated, good luck recruiting with “the clan you love to hate”.

KSI, no matter what branch you’re talking about, is a joke. I took on 2 of KSIs finest myself, and they couldn’t touch me! Worst clan EVER created!

Come on people dont hate be nice.

> Come on people dont hate be nice.

Who is Nice, and why the hell would I wanna be him?

Hello all, I can answer your questions. :slight_smile:

<mark>I think it’s funny, at the end of Halo 2, My clan, the TROOPS of UNSC ended up getting 17 of KSI (UNITED?)'s Leaders banned for glitching, modding, and otherwise cheating…</mark>

That was Global, not United. United didn’t exist yet. It’s against Code of Conduct to glitch, mod, cheat, etc. but obviously that doesn’t stop everyone.

<mark>Question. How do you expect to get members when you post: “The clan you love to hate”?</mark>

That’s just how KSI is viewed. It was one of the most hated clan for a while.

<mark>Damn, it’s been a long time since I saw a KSI thread - let alone KSI United. Would you say members in KSI United are more active then Se7en’s KSI? Why should one joined KSI United and not Se7en’s KSI? Last question; what has happen to this group in the last 2-3 years or so?</mark>

From what I’ve heard, and I have friends in all three KSIs, each of them is active and building all the time.

<mark>Defined the way clans use ranks? I’ve been gaming since 1998 and I can tell you I haven’t seen any major structural changes in clans.</mark>

Ranks are used to develop leadership. Higher the rank, the more people you’re responsible for.

<mark>KSI, no matter what branch you’re talking about, is a joke. I took on 2 of KSIs finest myself, and they couldn’t touch me! Worst clan EVER created!</mark>

If you beat them on Reach, that’s nothing to brag about. Anyone who’s actually good at Halo sucks at Reach. So if you’re good at Reach, you’re a bad kid. :slight_smile:

((By the way, hi Blk Ghost! -Satana))

> We have been around since Halo 2 on the Original Xbox. We pioneered how other clans create their rank structure.

> <mark>Defined the way clans use ranks? I’ve been gaming since 1998 and I can tell you I haven’t seen any major structural changes in clans.</mark>
>
> Ranks are used to develop leadership. Higher the rank, the more people you’re responsible for.

You completely avoided answering his response to Blk Ghost’s wild claim.

> If you beat them on Reach, that’s nothing to brag about. Anyone who’s actually good at Halo sucks at Reach. So if you’re good at Reach, you’re a bad kid. :slight_smile:

lol o ok.

> That’s Right KSI. Those of you who know KSI (probably been kicked out before) know who we are. We are the number one most hated clan out there.

Gotta agree

well at least your being honest about the fact alot of people hate the ksi name

<mark>That was Global, not United. United didn’t exist yet. It’s against Code of Conduct to glitch, mod, cheat, etc. but obviously that doesn’t stop everyone.</mark>

Isn’t that the point of rules? To stop people from doing it? KSI is so disorganized though that they can’t keep any of their members under control and just let everything go crazy.

<mark>That’s just how KSI is viewed. It was one of the most hated clan for a while.</mark>
Was the most hated? Try is the most hated and all the hate is completely warranted.

<mark>From what I’ve heard, and I have friends in all three KSIs, each of them is active and building all the time.</mark>
Yes they accept literally anyone and never remove any of them.

<mark>Ranks are used to develop leadership. Higher the rank, the more people you’re responsible for.</mark>
Yea you completely avoided the question here. How is this ranking structure different from any other? Don’t try to say this was developed by KSI. Clans were using this years before Halo 2 let alone every military on the entire planet for thousands of years.

<mark>If you beat them on Reach, that’s nothing to brag about. Anyone who’s actually good at Halo sucks at Reach. So if you’re good at Reach, you’re a bad kid. :)</mark>
What kind of logic is that?

[/quote]

> > That’s Right KSI. Those of you who know KSI (probably been kicked out before) know who we are. We are the number one most hated clan out there.
>
> Gotta agree

Not making many friends here to

KSI already has a recruiting thread on these forums so I am closing this one. I suggest you coordinate better with your clan to figure out who posted the original and only use that one. Any new KSI recruiting threads will be closed down.

Thanks.