The Clan System better be in-game!!!!! 343 please

We want the whole package, if it’s not in-game please make it so. We want to have clan specific lobbies and all that good stuff. It’s the same with the ranks. Full potential will not be reached unless it’s visible. We want to be able to interact with everything clan related at the spot. This includes everything to clan promotions and emblem change and that. We want it all without having to use Waypoint.

I just want an in game roster . . . I got excited for Destiny’s clan system and then found out there is absolutely nothing clan related in the game.

Why are people thinking it won’t be in game, because you can make it on waypoint?

I’m pretty sure that it will be included.

Let’s hope.

Clan roster is enough, rankings are already designated. Have something similar to halo2 classic and I’d be fine. It’s cool they have clans on waypoint though :slight_smile:

Lol

Wow! Complaining about a possible lack of content with a feature which people didnt even know they were going to get until literally just hours ago. Think about how crazy this is and maybe it’ll give you an idea of how frustrating it would be trying to please an entitled fan base.

> 2533274809046712;8:
> Wow! Complaining about a possible lack of content with a feature which people didnt even know they were going to get until literally just hours ago. Think about how crazy this is and maybe it’ll give you an idea of how frustrating it would be trying to please an entitled fan base.

I’ve know for several weeks that we would have clans on Waypoint. I’m not complaining. Clans on Waypoint is way better than nothing, but it can’t compare to having actual in-game clans.

> 2533274962008908;9:
> > 2533274809046712;8:
> > Wow! Complaining about a possible lack of content with a feature which people didnt even know they were going to get until literally just hours ago. Think about how crazy this is and maybe it’ll give you an idea of how frustrating it would be trying to please an entitled fan base.
>
>
> I’ve know for several weeks that we would have clans on Waypoint. I’m not complaining. Clans on Waypoint is way better than nothing, but it can’t compare to having actual in-game clans.

Except they didn’t say it won’t be in the game.

I would be incredibly shocked if it’s not included in the game.

> 2533274820541653;11:
> I would be incredibly shocked if it’s not included in the game.

That would have been my response before Destiny happened. When they were available on Bungie.net I just assumed that they were going to be in the game as well.

I hope that it’s worrying about nothing, but they haven’t said anything about clan support other than what’s on waypoint. If there was something more, don’t you think they would be championing it?

> 2533274809399980;12:
> > 2533274820541653;11:
> > I would be incredibly shocked if it’s not included in the game.
>
>
> That would have been my response before Destiny happened. When they were available on Bungie.net I just assumed that they were going to be in the game as well.
>
> I hope that it’s worrying about nothing, but they haven’t said anything about clan support other than what’s on waypoint. If there was something more, don’t you think they would be championing it?

I really hope it’s included in the game. It might be Waypoint only though, just like 343 said Halo 4 would have ranks, but when the game launched it was all invisible in the background and you could only see them on Waypoint (which of course no one cared about). I just hope it won’t be the same story with Halo 5 clans. But it’s true, 343 haven’t said that Spartan Companies won’t be in-game, so lets all hope :slight_smile:

I hope its in game. I also hope they come out with a playlist in the near future Clan vs Clan or something (Clanwars…runescape anyone?)

I generally agree. I hope these are integrated into the game. If it isn’t then it’s the start of what the franchise lost when they split from Bungie’s site.

I’m sure it will be included in-game

one more week and we’ll find out.

Hopefully it’s in the game but i’m sure it will be.

Well it’s not in the game.