The Chopper

So… Anybody remember this?

I’ve been thinking, and with all the speculation and with Halo Wars 2 and other things, I’m pretty confident the next Halo 5 content update will be based around Brutes. And I thought, wouldn’t it be cool if the Chopper were to return? Obviously it would need some tweaking but, I think it would be a great addition to the sandbox!

Thoughts?

> 2533274870389366;1:
> So… Anybody remember this?I’ve been thinking, and with all the speculation and with Halo Wars 2 and other things, I’m pretty confident the next Halo 5 content update will be based around Brutes. And I thought, wouldn’t it be cool if the Chopper were to return? Obviously it would need some tweaking but, I think it would be a great addition to the sandbox!
>
> Thoughts?

I would like it to return however, it is unlikely.

it would be good if they do that, but what would be better is if they add falcons into halo 5.

> 2533274978333910;3:
> it would be good if they do that, but what would be better is if they add falcons into halo 5.

Also unlikely.

> 2533274978333910;3:
> it would be good if they do that, but what would be better is if they add falcons into halo 5.

Sadly I don’t think it would fit very well in the Halo 5 sandbox. I would love to see it return at a future game! :slight_smile:

> 2533274925370623;4:
> > 2533274978333910;3:
> > it would be good if they do that, but what would be better is if they add falcons into halo 5.
>
> Also unlikely.

yea probably

It would be awesome if it made a return but I can’t see it happening

> 2533274978333910;3:

If - and that’s a mighty darn big and fat and bolded IF - they bring the Falcon back, they really should do something about being able to jump onto the fanblades for a betrayal. I’ve had far too many jokers in Reach BTB do that, jumping onto a falcon to walk into the blades to boot the person inside.

I think that would be the best way to celebrate anniversaries or new halo games coming out, by adding content to halo 5.

Halo Wars 2 comes out - add weapons and armor that’s related

Halo 3 anniversary - add halo 3 maps, weapons, and vehicles

Halo 3 ODST - add new firefight mode built on those old maps, but keep all the halo 5 sprint, ground pound, etc.

> 2533274978333910;3:

Jesus, it’s like everyone has a Falcon -Yoink!-.

Am I the only one who didn’t and doesn’t like the Chopper? I could never handle it correctly. Always felt annoyingly awkward to drive and aim.

I don’t think the chopper would fit into Halo 5’s sandbox very well.

with halo wars 2 days from dropping, it would be great if 343 added a bunch of brute stuff

Wouldn’t be surprised if 343i announced a Halo Wars 2 themed update dropping by shortly after Halo Wars 2 release.

That would be cool if 343 did add it, I could finally start up a biker gang.

They can’t bring the Halo 3 chopper because its role is taken by Ghost ultras, so they have to use the better versions from Halo Wars with the charging targe.