THe Choice of the BR or DMR

As it stands right now, in the halo 4 multiplayer, which weapon will you use more?

Definitely the BR.

I’ll have to play it first.

My plan at the moment is… use the DMR (since Reach was the latest Halo game) until I get used to the BR. I will stick to whatever gun I play better with.

I will probably be using the BR. Love that weapon from Halo 2 and 3!

> Definitely the BR.

> I will probably be using the BR. Love that weapon from Halo 2 and 3!

The BR in halo 2 was pretty amazing, but the DMR from reach has grown on me.

> Definitely the BR.

It really depends… The BR in H3 took 4-5 shots to kill someone anyway, wheras the DMR takes 5-6 with a higher RoF… Both weapons are great

If the DMR function similar to Reach and the BR functions similar to H3, I will be using the DMR consistently.

> If the DMR function similar to Reach and the BR functions similar to H3, I will be using the DMR consistently.

BR will most likely be like the Halo 2 BR because of hitscan and no spread.

I’d like to use the DMR more because I prefer single shot over burst fire. But if the BR is clearly better than I’ll use that.

BR for me

BR > all
'nuff said

Honestly, aren’t you guys tired of seeing these threads? EVERYONE chooses the BR, its pretty much a fact at this point. There is literally no point in asking

If they get rid of the ugly box on the scope I will probably use the DMR more. But honestly my precision weapon of choice will probably be the same as in Halo 2 and 3, the Carbine.

If the AR can function at medium range like it did in Reach, then the AR is my weapon. Much harder to use an AR than any “effective at all ranges, easy to headshot with, insta- kill headshot weapon.”

DMRs had a lot of magnetism making it easy to headshot.

BRs are burst fire making it still easy to headshot.

I think headshots are overrated.

They could fix the DMR by removing magnetism and they could then fix the BR by making it two-shots to the head to kill. Instead of being able to spray headshot, you will have to accurately place two shots on the opponents head. This will increase the skillz needed to use a BR.

Br son! I loved using the br in halo 2 and 3

DMRs definitely have more range, but the BR is more powerful. These two are more equally matched than you would think.

It’s all going to come down to what map. Large = DMR, and Small/Med = BR.

I hope the dmr rewards for head shots with shields up because in reach it didn’t