The Chief's voice from Arby n the Chief is a MUST.

I’d love to see it in the title update. Imagine him saying ‘‘lololololololol’’ with each kill :smiley:
What do you think? Wouldn’t it be friggin’ awesome? The current voices are simply a bit boring, they’re quite useless.
So give us the real Chief’s voice, 343.

I’d rather have Caboose’s voice. I could just imagine him talking to a grunt and saying “Will you be my friend?” or you throw a grenade right into a wall and he says “Not my fault… someone put a wall in my way.”, or he betrays a teammate and says “Oops, sorry Church.”.

Or you have Church’s voice and you keep missing shots with a sniper rifle and he’s like “God -Yoink!-! Someone messed with the sights on this thing or something!”

Or you have Sarge’s voice and you have a shotgun and any of the following would be a saying after shotgunning an enemy “You just got Sarge’d”, “Good thing I had my contingency plan to fall back on”, “Shotgun to the face can be applied in numerous military situations”, or “It’s easier when I pretend the aliens are Grif.”

I’ve always hated Arby and the Chief, I like Killraider’s suggestion about Caboose’s voice much more.

> I’ve always hated Arby and the Chief, I like Killraider’s suggestion about Caboose’s voice much more.

Arby ‘n’ the Chief is pretty funny, but the humor isn’t exactly subtle.

> I’d love to see it in the title update. Imagine him saying ‘‘lololololololol’’ with each kill :smiley:
> What do you think? Wouldn’t it be friggin’ awesome? The current voices are simply a bit boring, they’re quite useless.
> So give us the real Chief’s voice, 343.

IWHBYD changes his cutscene voice and if he speaks in-game, that too. That’s what I would like to see.

Edit: I’m not a fan of RvB, but I’ve seen several episodes. That would work too.

> > I’ve always hated Arby and the Chief, I like Killraider’s suggestion about Caboose’s voice much more.
>
> Arby ‘n’ the Chief is pretty funny, but the humor isn’t exactly subtle.

no u

XD

But I agree. Arby ‘n’ the Chief isn’t bad per se, but it’s very infantile and pretty repetitive. It’s fun every now and then but soon grows old.

You know taht voice is generated by computer with a program with Copyright,right?