The Chief's Psychological problems

If the Chief has some kind of mental breakdown or goes crazy i will be seriously pissed. The main reason he is a bad -Yoink- is because he mentally tough and just goes through life killing -Yoink- endlessly and stays as firm as a rock. If he has some mental breakdown he is not as bad -Yoink- anymore. In my opinion at least.

Why would he have a mental breakdown?

Idk, read the stuff Frank O’Connor says about him in all his E3 interviews.

And there are some reasons he would have a mental breakdown like all his childhood friends are dead, he was abducted when he was a child to become a SPARTAN, Sergeant Major Johnson is dead, hes been stranded in the middle of nowhere for an “undisclosed” amount of time, he feels abandoned by the USNC, ect. But hes been able to deal with things like that before and they choose now to make him go nuts? Its bull -Yoink-.

You mean like this?

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=19388085&player=Captainsoggey

=)

IDK, I thought that spartans weren’t supposed to be able to breakdown.

Shaken but not having a meltdown…

There is something called emptyness.
Ever felt it before?

> Why would he have a mental breakdown?

fighting for 25 years straight might have something to do with that.

I think Spartans are literally incapable of mental breakdowns. I really think you’re reading too much into Frank’s comments. He said something along the lines of the Chief’s personality or something changing, but I don’t remember him saying mental breakdown.

I could be wrong, but I don’t see them breaking the universe in that way (ruining the image of Spartans and Chief).

> I think Spartans are literally incapable of mental breakdowns. I really think you’re reading too much into Frank’s comments. He said something along the lines of the Chief’s personality or something changing, but I don’t remember him saying mental breakdown.
>
> I could be wrong, but I don’t see them breaking the universe in that way (ruining the image of Spartans and Chief).

Yeah I agree. If he is a little bitter that is fine, but if he goes nuts Ill be pissed. I agree with you Im probably reading too much into it.