The Champions of Orion are recruiting

Recruiting Spartans who fit any of these traits:

• Long time Halo fans, both of the lore and the multiplayer - Competitive - Strategic - Teamwork oriented - Communicative - Know what the ladies likeThe Champions of Orion

Structure/Leadership
The Champions of Orion mostly play Halo 5, and a few of us dabble in The Master Chief Collection. The company is being temporarily led by Hyde Unleashed, once a sufficent number of candidates are found, a “Monitor” system will be enacted. These Monitors act as the leaders and police of the clan, and together form a council to vote on and reach decisions regarding any serious matters.

What we do
TCO usually plays Big Team Battle or Warzone in the evenings, as that’s when most of us get on. Earlier, those of us online play all the Arena gametypes.

ARC
TCO also has a sort of R&D department, called “A.R.C” which stands for Advanced Research and Combat, ironically, this was created before the map “Escape From ARC” was made. ARC members, or “Arcies” as I call them, analyze and explore the mechanics of Halo in the same scrutiny game developers would, and then utlize that information to make the company a more effective team.

Squads
Anyone in the company can create and name their squad, the only requirements are that the squad may not exceed more than eight members, and it must have at least four to be official.

Roster
Hyde Unleashed - Founder, Monitor, Temporary Leader, ARC
Greed Excelsior -
larry bk broil -
XSmokeTekniqueX - Monitor
OrangeBruin
TIN TIN 83
Jazanderpuss
Kioji
bit2liger
C20K
CooterBrown1100