The cash cow is no longer being milked

It is getting the -Yoink- beaten out of it and the -Yoink- and the milk are getting mixed together. Thoughts?

I don’t understand, are you criticizing Halo 5’s release date?

People should realize that concepting and development for Halo 5 began long before Halo 4 was released.

Please act mature.

Thoughts? This thread is pointless and should not exist.

My thoughts are that you don’t really know what you’re talking about. If it were “Chief saves the day again and goes back to war with the Prophets and Elites on a Halo” then yes, that would be an uninspired cash out. The thing is I’ve been a Campaign guy since 2002 and all I’m seeing story-wise recently is a freaking awesome and much needed story progression. I suppose you would seem cooler if this were about a generic trailer and not a crazy and unexpected teaser.

While I realize some people are extremely unhappy and frustrated with things lately, a better turn would be to explain why you feel it’s turning to that direction. Why the excrement and milk is getting mixed, in your eyes.

And then post suggestions that you think could aid in keeping that from happening further, in a constructive manner. People will be more inclined to listen and think about your points that way.