The Carbine

Does anyone have any tips for this weapon? I just can’t seem to get the hang of it. Everyone who uses it against me seems to kill me quite quickly and yet when I try to use it, I can’t seem to get a kill with it.

Incase you haven’t tried this yet, go for body shots first, then when the shields pop go for a headshot

Try crouching with the Carbine and engage your target in long distance.

Trust me, that’s where the Carbine shines :wink:

> 2533274848595139;2:
> Incase you haven’t tried this yet, go for body shots first, then when the shields pop go for a headshot

I’ll try bodyshots

> 2533275008181400;3:
> Try crouching with the Carbine and engage your target in long distance.
>
> Trust me, that’s where the Carbine shines :wink:

I use the slide boost trick a lot, because I like to just fly around the map, but maybe in some situations I’ll try toggling crouch

> 2533274971565732;4:
> > 2533274848595139;2:
> >
>
>
>
> > 2533275008181400;3:
> > Try crouching with the Carbine and engage your target in long distance.
> >
> > Trust me, that’s where the Carbine shines :wink:
>
> I use the slide boost trick a lot, because I like to just fly around the map, but maybe in some situations I’ll try toggling crouch

I don’t use the slide boost trick as I like to engage my target in long distances mainly because I play BTB. Once you try and crouch with Carbine, tell me how good are you with the Carbine and tell me if you think you’re now a decent shot with it.

> 2533275008181400;5:
> > 2533274971565732;4:
> > > 2533274848595139;2:
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533275008181400;3:
> > > Try crouching with the Carbine and engage your target in long distance.
> > >
> > > Trust me, that’s where the Carbine shines :wink:
> >
> > I use the slide boost trick a lot, because I like to just fly around the map, but maybe in some situations I’ll try toggling crouch
>
> I don’t use the slide boost trick as I like to engage my target in long distances mainly because I play BTB. Once you try and crouch with Carbine, tell me how good are you with the Carbine and tell me if you think you’re now a decent shot with it.

I’ll be sure to do that, thanks!

The Carbine is sooo good. It’s hard to pull perfects with it but it’s doable. I guess a tip would be to use it more and get a good feel for it to get more used to it

> 2535434548670205;7:
> The Carbine is sooo good. It’s hard to pull perfects with it but it’s doable. I guess a tip would be to use it more and get a good feel for it to get more used to it

I think I’ve gotten a perfect once and like 2 or 3 with the Rain of oblivion. It is really the only weapon I think I am horrid with. I’ll definitely be trying to use it more

> 2535434548670205;7:
> The Carbine is sooo good. It’s hard to pull perfects with it but it’s doable. I guess a tip would be to use it more and get a good feel for it to get more used to it

With a good aim it’s easy to pull perfects as long as the enemy doesn’t go for cover.

I would recommend if you are having trouble then go for this weapon every chance you get. Learn where they spawn on each map. Use them in Req as soon as they come up. The only way to get better is to do it.

> 2533274863544717;10:
> I would recommend if you are having trouble then go for this weapon every chance you get. Learn where they spawn on each map. Use them in Req as soon as they come up. The only way to get better is to do it.

I agree with this Spartan, emphasises on use it, use it, use it. After some time you will get better with it.

> 2533275008181400;3:
>

What this guy said. When he against an enemy at long ranges, smart link and crouch of possible. It will help your accuracy and you will dominate them because of the high accuracy and kill time of the weapon. Its actually got a longer red reticle range than the lightrifle.

The carbine is one of the hardest weapons to master. Take your time learning and you will dominate with this pristine weapon.

> 2533274971565732;1:
> Does anyone have any tips for this weapon? I just can’t seem to get the hang of it. Everyone who uses it against me seems to kill me quite quickly and yet when I try to use it, I can’t seem to get a kill with it.

Pace your shots…

> 2533275008181400;3:

and do what BlueChief says!

I always favored the Carbine over the BR & DMR in Halo 4. However I do not use it so much in Guardians, as its TTK and difficulty fails against the Magnum and BR of this game—though I at least got 67 perfects with it!

Halo is really a game about headshots. But there is still a preference system in place. Maybe the Carbine just isn’t for you.

Thanks everyone, I will definitely apply the advice you gave and definitely try to use it more

The carabine is cool

Take advantage of its higher fire rate than the BR and DMR. Don’t spam it, but know how fast you can pull the trigger.
And as the guy above said, go for body shots first. Pound their sheilds till they break, then slam home the headshot.

It gets annoying lol. Descopes you so fast

you need to rapid fire. this is why i prefer the rapid fire carbine in warzone