The bullitens up

Anyone else dissapointed?

Im actually starting to think that they dont even know about halo 4. Theyre like the others from Lost.

Some kid skipped school for this. i want to see him whine around right now. Evil Smile

How exactly do I actually get to the bulletin?

> How exactly do I actually get to the bulletin?

Either from the link in the generals forum or from the actaul front page of the website. Not that had.

> How exactly do I actually get to the bulletin?

in the front page but because you are lazy here is a link.

That was the dissapointment of the month :’(… What we wait now?

> That was the dissapointment of the month :’(… What we wait now?

Ummmm we wait for the magazines to come out in about 5 days???

We got heatmaps of Wraparound and Warhouse. I’m happy.

> > That was the dissapointment of the month :’(… What we wait now?
>
> Ummmm we wait for the magazines to come out in about 5 days???

True :stuck_out_tongue:

Even after halo 4 is released the community wont be satisfied lmao. Were getting 14 pages of info and people are crying about the update. Oh yeah we should totally be disappointed that the network tests are doing decent and that the game looks amazing already and that network tests are going to make the game better.

343 doesnt owe us anything yet they built this site gave us free file share slots and halo waypoint with all the fiction we could ever want FOR FREE. Yet people still whine about every little thing.

> Some kid skipped school for this. i want to see him whine around right now. Evil Smile

No lol… everyone has iphones now to look at it at school

> > Some kid skipped school for this. i want to see him whine around right now. Evil Smile
>
> No lol… everyone has iphones now to look at it at school

well, that kid doesnt seem to have 3G or any other options for wireless connection. skipping school is exactly like skipping a part of your life.

We have confirmation of 14 pages of Halo 4 info. Yeah, i’m gutted.

> Even after halo 4 is released the community wont be satisfied lmao. Were getting 14 pages of info and people are crying about the update. Oh yeah we should totally be disappointed that the network tests are doing decent and that the game looks amazing already and that network tests are going to make the game better.
>
> 343 doesnt owe us anything yet they built this site gave us free file share slots and halo waypoint with all the fiction we could ever want FOR FREE. Yet people still whine about every little thing.

I haven’t seen anyone compare about the fiction videos and the file share, just Halo 4.

> > > Some kid skipped school for this. i want to see him whine around right now. Evil Smile
> >
> > No lol… everyone has iphones now to look at it at school
>
> well, that kid doesnt seem to have 3G or any other options for wireless connection. skipping school is exactly like skipping a part of your life.

ah yes he even posted a thread here.

> > Even after halo 4 is released the community wont be satisfied lmao. Were getting 14 pages of info and people are crying about the update. Oh yeah we should totally be disappointed that the network tests are doing decent and that the game looks amazing already and that network tests are going to make the game better.
> >
> > 343 doesnt owe us anything yet they built this site gave us free file share slots and halo waypoint with all the fiction we could ever want FOR FREE. Yet people still whine about every little thing.
>
> I haven’t seen anyone compare about the fiction videos and the file share, just Halo 4.

The point i was making is that they gave us so much more than majority of other developers and people are so ungrateful and demand boatloads of info every update and even though we have 14 pages of info that will be leaked to the net in a few days people are making threads and crying that the weekly update was small. Im just tired of disrespectful fans is all.