The Bulletin has Eased my Fears

Perks?

Nope, not like anything you’ve seen in similar games.

Bloom?

Not like Reach. Recoil!

AAs?

Logical evolution, not exactly the same.

I am…I am happy. I’m relieved. I’m at ease. Halo 4 is back on my buy list. Thank you so much, Frankie. Thank you to everyone at 343. I can’t wait for Halo 4!

Oh, and lest we not forget:

> You forgot:
> -Hitscan BR
> -Hints as AA’s as Pick-ups rather than Loadouts
> -No Health system (the one thing I think Halo CE got wrong)
> -Spartan II-like movement (possibly a Halo CE strafe anyone?)

Hopefully everyone else follows your assessment. So many people freaked out when we did not have clarification. I couldn’t be on the forums without seeing rage lol

Didn’t the Halo 2 BR have recoil along with the SMG?

Still not at ease.

I still need to know what this “logical progression” of AAs is. It could be terrible or bearable.

> Hopefully everyone else follows your assessment. So many people freaked out when we did not have clarification. I couldn’t be on the forums without seeing rage lol

I never really raged about Halo 4. I was just a little confused and kinda depressed that they didn’t clarify much. Now they have, and now I’m happy.

=D

> Still not at ease.
>
> I still need to know what this “logical progression” of AAs is. It could be terrible or bearable.

They’ve clearly learned from Reach. He mentioned “successes and not-so-successes”.

I can’t wait to see what they’ve come up with.

> Still not at ease.
>
> I still need to know what this “logical progression” of AAs is. It could be terrible or bearable.

This. So long as AAs exist in Halo, and Perks, I will not be at ease.

I am excited as well. I know the game is changing, but there is a chance that I just might like the changes. I still hope a classic halo exists in the game, but I’m actually really excited to see some of the new stuff.

I’m happy you feel better. ;D

> > Hopefully everyone else follows your assessment. So many people freaked out when we did not have clarification. I couldn’t be on the forums without seeing rage lol
>
> I never really raged about Halo 4. I was just a little confused and kinda depressed that they didn’t clarify much. Now they have, and now I’m happy.
>
> =D

Yea I like that they clarified some but not everything, and I didn’t mean to sound like I was saying you were raging, just 50% of the community.

I would be less worried about the game if he didn’t avoid giving a definitive answer to the questions that the community wanted to see answered the most.

Are armor abilities back and how will they work?

“ARMOR ABILITIES WERE IN THE LAST FEW GAMES, AND AS SUCH WILL BE IN THIS ONE, BUT WE’RE NOT GOING TO SAY HOW”

Thanks, Frankie, for that incredibly vague, rage inducing answer!

You forgot:
-Hitscan BR
-Hints as AA’s as Pick-ups rather than Loadouts
-No Health system (the one thing I think Halo CE got wrong)
-Spartan II-like movement (possibly a Halo CE strafe anyone?)

I’m happier now, still hesitant on what they said about custom loadouts and “perk-like” features, but a lot of my fears have been eased.

> > Still not at ease.
> >
> > I still need to know what this “logical progression” of AAs is. It could be terrible or bearable.
>
> This. So long as AAs exist in Halo, and Perks, I will not be at ease.

The part where he talked about classic Halo didn’t put you at ease? I thought he made it pretty clear that basic Halo will be available Day-1.

> > > Still not at ease.
> > >
> > > I still need to know what this “logical progression” of AAs is. It could be terrible or bearable.
> >
> > This. So long as AAs exist in Halo, and Perks, I will not be at ease.
>
> The part where he talked about classic Halo didn’t put you at ease? I thought he made it pretty clear that basic Halo will be available Day-1.

Not really, no.

> I would be less worried about the game if he didn’t avoid giving a definitive answer to the questions that the community wanted to see answered the most.
>
> Are armor abilities back and how will they work?
>
> “ARMOR ABILITIES WERE IN THE LAST FEW GAMES, AND AS SUCH WILL BE IN THIS ONE, BUT WE’RE NOT GOING TO SAY HOW”
>
> Thanks, Frankie, for that incredibly vague, rage inducing answer!

Well obviously they can’t give away detailed answers yet. As they said. Expect more info down the road.

> > > Still not at ease.
> > >
> > > I still need to know what this “logical progression” of AAs is. It could be terrible or bearable.
> >
> > This. So long as AAs exist in Halo, and Perks, I will not be at ease.
>
> The part where he talked about classic Halo didn’t put you at ease? I thought he made it pretty clear that basic Halo will be available Day-1.

they didn’t say that at all. They said it still had classic halo “there”, which means is still feels like a halo game. Not saying there won’t be classic halo, just saying they haven’t actually mentioned it directly yet.

> Not really, no.

Why not? If there’s a totally Vanilla Halo experience, why aren’t you happy about that?

I’ve been satisfied with what we’ve seen so far.

The graphics look great.
Multiplayer is working.
The maps are built from scratch.
The campaign is still under cover except for those few shots of the Chief and a part of his surroundings.
The game is innovating, yet will keep the Halo feel.

I would like to see more on how these new “perks” and loadouts work. I want to see more of those maps (they’re looking pretty good). I want to hear more about their supposed reason about why reds fight blues. Of course, these things will be seen eventually, so I am still satisfied.

Most things he answered
-More info on that later or in a couple of months we will talk about that.
But whatever :slight_smile: I guess the stuff he answered too was great news. Also about Hitscan BR what does it mean? sorry if i am too stupid…

I’m even more excited about Halo 4 now!!! :smiley: I don’t know why but when he announced the BR is hitscan, a huge smile came across my face. With recoil instead of the bloom now in Halo 4, I can already tell that this feature alone will make competitive players happy.

> Most things he answered
> -More info on that later or in a couple of months we will talk about that.
> But whatever :slight_smile: I guess the stuff he answered too was great news. Also about Hitscan BR what does it mean? sorry if i am too stupid…

instead of bullets moving foward at a certain speed, it pretty much just instantly goes where you fire it.(don’t quote me on that) The thing with not using hitscan is lag causing hits to rarely get detected. so hitscan=Good