The books in the games

When I first heard about Reach, I was excited to know that more references of the books would be in the games.
I noticed that there are actually many references of events in the books that are in the games. For example, almost every line Cortana says in Crow’s Nest are lines that Halsey said in The Fall of Reach.
In Halo: Combat Evolved, you can find another cryo room (the glass is darkened, indicating the lights are off) with a monitor showing a Spartan in Mark V. This room is right across from Johns. It is most likely where Linda’s body is located.

Even though I have read all the books (well except for the Flood and half of Cole Protocol), I do not know all the references. Any of you guys wanna participate in this?

> When I first heard about Reach, I was excited to know that more references of the books would be in the games.
> I noticed that there are actually many references of events in the books that are in the games. For example, almost every line Cortana says in Crow’s Nest are lines that Halsey said in The Fall of Reach.
> In Halo: Combat Evolved, you can find another cryo room (the glass is darkened, indicating the lights are off) with a monitor showing a Spartan in Mark V. This room is right across from Johns. It is most likely where Linda’s body is located.
>
> Even though I have read all the books (well except for the Flood and half of Cole Protocol), I do not know all the references. Any of you guys wanna participate in this?

I think going to Halopedia would be youre best bet for finding references.

don’t trust halopedia ( ONI owns it, it is thieir conspiracy cover up web page )