The BOLTSHOT is underpowered

I cant kill anyone with this thing unless I’m right up in their face. This thing is useless I’d rather just melee instead of use this terrible gun

No.

God it is SO true.

You can’t even expect to kill a guy using only a Magnum unless you are right up where you could just melee.

> No.

> No.

no what?

this gun is better than the scattershot…

they should make the charge shot a one hit kill at all ranges

> they should make the charge shot a one hit kill at all ranges

No but a little farther would be nice like say 10 ft instead of 2 ft

I don’t know, use that logic of yours and learn how to abuse the Bolshot. There is the instant reload glitch after a charged shot (press x after firing it) and the fact that you can get surprising kills out side of point blanked range (as in the BRs effective range).

It’s not that hard really.

> > No.

Troll topic. Nothing to see here.

I feel safe in saying and assuming…

All people saying its over powered Arent Good with it and have been Put Down by it a lot.

Most people that have used it and are good with it, will not say its over powered, but that its actually a terrible Pistol, and only its secondary function makes it worth having. And to even use that requires the right circumstance, else it will get you killed. You have to control your engagements, and if you manage to get a kill, you earned it.

> > > No.

I must admit I don’t even manage to kill Promethean Knights with the Boltshot. blush

Are… are you joking?

What’s the matter with you people? You say the DMR is overpowered and the boltshot is underpowered. Do you realize it’s essentially a mini-shotgun?

crouch at any corner and wait, set that trap and lore in your prey and charge that bolt shot and claim your kill, Easy Peasy.

> Are… are you joking?
>
> What’s the matter with you people? You say the DMR is overpowered and the boltshot is underpowered. Do you realize it’s essentially a mini-shotgun?

Well, to be fair, the OP is just trolling.

The DMR is rather strong though. I love using it even though i prefer the BR.

> crouch at any corner and wait, set that trap and lore in your prey and charge that bolt shot and claim your kill, Easy Peasy.

we should make it shoot confetti and then make the actual shotgun shoot balloons, cause it does the same thing. And the sniper rifle can do the same thing at range, so it can shoot smoke bombs. Cause its way to OP to have weapons with a unique advantage for particular situations and environments.