The boltshot is balanced, in my opinion.

Being a carbine user, I can imagine how frustrating it is to have someone charge at you with the AR in a closed area that prevents me from strafing.

Now you might say that the AR needs that potential to be balanced, but I disagree, the AR should be regarded as a limited tool that should only be used in certain ¨ desperate situations¨. All because of the AR’s low skill gap.

Spawning with a re-skinned shotgun with the ability to get Headshots is balanced? What ever has the Halo community come to?!

So In my ordnance I get to choose between a Binary Rifle, an Incineration cannon or Speed boost, I choose speed boost, why? Because Speed boost+Boltshot causes an absolute massacre, you don’t need to camp with it around corners, I <mark>RUN</mark> around with the Boltshot.

-Sincerely a Boltshot user

And the Assault rifle is actually a decent weapon I feel that it fills it’s niche quite well. I use it to troll, I’m an avid precision weapon user, but I can troll hard with the Assault rifle and get a k/d above 3.00 with it, I even got any overkill with it on Solace in Slayer Pro!

> Spawning with a re-skinned shotgun with the ability to get Headshots is balanced? What ever has the Halo community come to?!
>
> So In my ordnance I get to choose between a Binary Rifle, an Incineration cannon or Speed boost, I choose speed boost, why? Because Speed boost+Boltshot causes an absolute massacre, you don’t need to camp with it around corners, I <mark>RUN</mark> around with the Boltshot.
>
> -Sincerely a Boltshot user
>
> And the Assault rifle is actually a decent weapon I feel that it fills it’s niche quite well. I use it to troll, I’m an avid precision weapon user, but I can troll hard with the Assault rifle and get a k/d above 3.00 with it, I even got any overkill with it on Solace in Slayer Pro!

It’s kinda hard to kill someoen usign boltshot. It can easily be countered by other shotguns. Like well… the shotgun. If you don’t wanna die agaisn’t a Boltshot, just use a stealth class.

> > Spawning with a re-skinned shotgun with the ability to get Headshots is balanced? What ever has the Halo community come to?!
> >
> > So In my ordnance I get to choose between a Binary Rifle, an Incineration cannon or Speed boost, I choose speed boost, why? Because Speed boost+Boltshot causes an absolute massacre, you don’t need to camp with it around corners, I <mark>RUN</mark> around with the Boltshot.
> >
> > -Sincerely a Boltshot user
> >
> > And the Assault rifle is actually a decent weapon I feel that it fills it’s niche quite well. I use it to troll, I’m an avid precision weapon user, but I can troll hard with the Assault rifle and get a k/d above 3.00 with it, I even got any overkill with it on Solace in Slayer Pro!
>
> It’s kinda hard to kill someoen usign boltshot. It can easily be countered by other shotguns. Like well… the shotgun. If you don’t wanna die agaisn’t a Boltshot, just use a stealth class.

The Boltshot out classes the Scattershot, there is something terribly wrong with that. They should remove the scattershot and make the Boltshot a Powerweapon.

> > > Spawning with a re-skinned shotgun with the ability to get Headshots is balanced? What ever has the Halo community come to?!
> > >
> > > So In my ordnance I get to choose between a Binary Rifle, an Incineration cannon or Speed boost, I choose speed boost, why? Because Speed boost+Boltshot causes an absolute massacre, you don’t need to camp with it around corners, I <mark>RUN</mark> around with the Boltshot.
> > >
> > > -Sincerely a Boltshot user
> > >
> > > And the Assault rifle is actually a decent weapon I feel that it fills it’s niche quite well. I use it to troll, I’m an avid precision weapon user, but I can troll hard with the Assault rifle and get a k/d above 3.00 with it, I even got any overkill with it on Solace in Slayer Pro!
> >
> > It’s kinda hard to kill someoen usign boltshot. It can easily be countered by other shotguns. Like well… the shotgun. If you don’t wanna die agaisn’t a Boltshot, just use a stealth class.
>
> The Boltshot out classes the Scattershot, there is something terribly wrong with that. They should remove the scattershot and make the Boltshot a Powerweapon.

The rate fire of the scattershot is ridiculous. It’s like a plasma pistol, only slower and with a diferent rate of fire.