The biggest issue in HW2 more then anything else

NETWORK ERROR the biggest issue this game has atm is the disconecting from server problems. 343 has no idea how stressful it is when pushing to champion and getting disconnected from a platinum player. I lost 90% of CSR case i got disconnected. Screw the patches screw the new maps screw everything… fix the disconected issues before anything else because its running the game into the ground.

Can you give me more details on what exactly you are seeing?

What is the error message? How far into the game is it occurring for you?

> 2533274830889913;1:
> NETWORK ERROR the biggest issue this game has atm is the disconecting from server problems. 343 has no idea how stressful it is when pushing to champion and getting disconnected from a platinum player. I lost 90% of CSR case i got disconnected. Screw the patches screw the new maps screw everything… fix the disconected issues before anything else because its running the game into the ground.

I’m currently investigating your networking errors.

> 2535468286260497;3:
> > 2533274830889913;1:
> > NETWORK ERROR the biggest issue this game has atm is the disconecting from server problems. 343 has no idea how stressful it is when pushing to champion and getting disconnected from a platinum player. I lost 90% of CSR case i got disconnected. Screw the patches screw the new maps screw everything… fix the disconected issues before anything else because its running the game into the ground.
>
> I’m currently investigating your networking errors.

Do u work for 343? Ive never seen u b4

Has happened about 6 times over the last few days usually around the 20-30 minute mark and I know the frustration as it drops your CSR around 50 every time. Getting over these servers. Always is an out of sync or just a random drop out where hw2 is only game which does it.

> 2535436225701139;5:
> Has happened about 6 times over the last few days usually around the 20-30 minute mark and I know the frustration as it drops your CSR around 50 every time. Getting over these servers. Always is an out of sync or just a random drop out where hw2 is only game which does it.

I hear ya man. I would never get off this game if it didn’t always drop out and/or if it dropped out but u didn’t lose CSR that would also be fine with me

> 2533274830889913;4:
> > 2535468286260497;3:
> > > 2533274830889913;1:
> > > NETWORK ERROR the biggest issue this game has atm is the disconecting from server problems. 343 has no idea how stressful it is when pushing to champion and getting disconnected from a platinum player. I lost 90% of CSR case i got disconnected. Screw the patches screw the new maps screw everything… fix the disconected issues before anything else because its running the game into the ground.
> >
> > I’m currently investigating your networking errors.
>
> Do u work for 343? Ive never seen u b4

Yes, I do. Trying to get the appropriate flair setup.

> 2535436225701139;5:
> Has happened about 6 times over the last few days usually around the 20-30 minute mark and I know the frustration as it drops your CSR around 50 every time. Getting over these servers. Always is an out of sync or just a random drop out where hw2 is only game which does it.

The out of sync errors are different then the network drop issue.

Typically, you will see one of the two most common flavors.

**Out of Sync:**The easy explanation is that it is caused by data being different on a client than the server. This can happen when an object is not providing the correct updates to the server in specific scenarios, example a Warthog is hit by a Marauder’s slow projectile during its ram ability’s impact against a Wraith, while the Wraith is firing its plasma volley. It is extremely difficult to track these down, so the important information is what leader you were on, what leader you were playing against, what units you generally had on the field, and what was going on in the match. Once again, the more information players can provide to help identify these, the better for everyone.

**Network Simulation Error: (Causes the disconnect)**Your client was unable to keep up with the updates, or stopped sending information to the server for some reason. This generally can be caused by your machine, your router, your ISP. There are cases where the client may be processing things incorrectly and cause timeouts that can cause this as well.

A third rarer disconnect is a server crash, but we are not currently seeing many of this type. In this case, the entire match is terminated.

> 2535468286260497;7:
> > 2533274830889913;4:
> > > 2535468286260497;3:
> > > > 2533274830889913;1:
> > > > NETWORK ERROR the biggest issue this game has atm is the disconecting from server problems. 343 has no idea how stressful it is when pushing to champion and getting disconnected from a platinum player. I lost 90% of CSR case i got disconnected. Screw the patches screw the new maps screw everything… fix the disconected issues before anything else because its running the game into the ground.
> > >
> > > I’m currently investigating your networking errors.
> >
> > Do u work for 343? Ive never seen u b4
>
> Yes, I do. Trying to get the appropriate flair setup.

Oh ok well thank you

> 2535468286260497;8:
> > 2535436225701139;5:
> >
>
> The out of sync errors are different then the network drop issue.
>
> Typically, you will see one of the two most common flavors.
>
> **Out of Sync:**The easy explanation is that it is caused by data being different on a client than the server. This can happen when an object is not providing the correct updates to the server in specific scenarios, example a Warthog is hit by a Marauder’s slow projectile during its ram ability’s impact against a Wraith, while the Wraith is firing its plasma volley. It is extremely difficult to track these down, so the important information is what leader you were on, what leader you were playing against, what units you generally had on the field, and what was going on in the match. Once again, the more information players can provide to help identify these, the better for everyone.

This has also happened in Private Skirmish matches with friends vs ai as well, and more than once. Usually get that out of sync error. So you are saying it is caused by funny/unintentional things happening in the engine? Do you guys have a list of specific causes you have detected so far that cause these desyncs? And could you publish those here in the support forum so we as players can actively avoid them? And update as we/you find more causes?