The biggest issue I have with halo

Before the cartographers gift I would have great close games ending scores like 50-46 or vice versa and war zones were five or take but that’s expected now every game my team is dominated and its not even me affecting it I’ll be going 17 kill 6 assists 6 deaths and rest of team 5 20 2-10 or the better one the quitters I find it impossible to find a even competitive game it’s always a damn lose lose lose lose and lately I am getting sick of it I lost 5 mission victory ultra rare rp boosts over the course of 3 days due to this I’m not sure if they revamped the matchmaking with cartographers gift but it’s almost impossible to win a game no matter how good I can do and don’t give me the generic git gud response I’ve been playing since the beginning I am leading every match in in with the exception of when I have bad games And also it shouldn’t have to be party up with friends cause I work 10 -12 hours a day I can’t just do that on a whim

Add my gamer tag: Mayaalien. I always play with a large group of very competent players. Their is always someone on, since we live through the country, and would gladly play alongside you.

> 2533274817949684;2:
> Add my gamer tag: Mayaalien. I always play with a large group of very competent players. Their is always someone on, since we live through the country, and would gladly play alongside you.

You can add me my gamertagis as shown but the point of the topic is to say that I feel like there should be changed to a certain skill rating I felt like the previous halos and before cartographers gift it was decent and now it feels off but I will definitely play with ya

It seems the matches are closer than they were before, at least in Arena. I don’t understand why they throw away and start over from scratch in Warzone. I’d kick the extremes from the top and bottom and add some new players that in theory should match with whats left and keep refining the room until the matches are close and the stats are close.

This is more or less what Titanfall eventually did. Sure, your first game might be rough, but if you hang with it and don’t quit, you’ll be put in a competitive room within a game or two.

> 2703500133455079;4:
> It seems the matches are closer than they were before, at least in Arena. I don’t understand why they throw away and start over from scratch in Warzone. I’d kick the extremes from the top and bottom and add some new players that in theory should match with whats left and keep refining the room until the matches are close and the stats are close.
>
> This is more or less what Titanfall eventually did. Sure, your first game might be rough, but if you hang with it and don’t quit, you’ll be put in a competitive room within a game or two.

I don’t quit bro I played just yesterday 15 games in a row had one good fun match and we didn’t even win but it was fun