The Bigger The Better?

First off i’m 6 ft 5 former professional handball player my hands are quite big its been 2 months since I’ve start using the xbox one controller and it feels tinny and slippery at the same time Also despite the fact that Halo 5 guardians is my first fps since a game i had a long time ago called goldeneye on the N64 system compared to the Nintendo controller the xbox one controller is very hard to handle for me i think its one of the main reasons why i keep struggling with my aiming when matchmaking i don’t have recollection of having struggled that much with the Nintendo controller! and its sucks cause i’m a very competitive person in everything i do and frankly it doesn’t seems i have improved my aiming that much lately Also on this matter i rather ear exclusively from my athletics fellas out there specially from the ballers cause you guys know how it feels but if you have any tips or suggestion that will help me improve my aiming feel free to hit me up in the comment section

Most of us literally have over 10 years of practice so you just have to play alot more and in time you’ll get better.

> 2535405481100234;2:
> Most of us literally have over 10 years of practice so you just have to play alot more and in time you’ll get better.

Sir do you have big hands?

OP, try getting joystick extensions, they are cheap and increase your aiming. I use one for my reticle movement. Not sure if it will help or not.

Play campaign, get used to the controls and weapons and git gud skrub

The original XBOX controller might have been just your size. That thing was monstrously big. As for a larger Xbox One controller, you might try looking for a third party company?

> 2535472210178215;3:
> > 2535405481100234;2:
> > Most of us literally have over 10 years of practice so you just have to play alot more and in time you’ll get better.
>
>
> Sir do you have big hands?

I do, my hands are quite big and I feel the same, I actually loved the very first Xbox controller, I bought a few off ebay after they released the S-Type contoller which was smaller, the Xbox One controller feels small but you get used to it over time.

> 2533274811291689;4:
> OP, try getting joystick extensions, they are cheap and increase your aiming. I use one for my reticle movement. Not sure if it will help or not.

thanks men i have no idea that kind of accessories existed! i just ordered one from amazon i gonna give it a try

> 2533274832122050;6:
> The original XBOX controller might have been just your size. That thing was monstrously big. As for a larger Xbox One controller, you might try looking for a third party company?

true i remember playing NBA2K with it and you’re right about that it used to feel better

> 2592250499819446;7:
> > 2535472210178215;3:
> > > 2535405481100234;2:
> > > Most of us literally have over 10 years of practice so you just have to play alot more and in time you’ll get better.
> >
> >
> > Sir do you have big hands?
>
>
> I do, my hands are quite big and I feel the same, I actually loved the very first Xbox controller, I bought a few off ebay after they released the S-Type contoller which was smaller, the Xbox One controller feels small but you get used to it over time.

your are so right about that the original xbox controller used to fit my hands better since you have big hands like mine a quick tip for you that i discovered this afternoon while playing warzone once again my controller slips off my hands which ultimately caused again a missed frag followed by a -Yoink!- reversal in my face! i just snapped and grab a bottle of talc powder in my bathroom and pull out a lebron james in the middle of my living room my wife was looking at me like you better clean that mess up! you know? but believe me or not? it helps a little bit however on the flip side it will mess your controller up but this was a quick fix now that i identify the problem i wonder if there are any grip skins for xbox one controllers out there or anything close?

I just watched a video on youtube on how to improve once aiming and i learned that some matchmaking players keep their controller wired to their gaming system which gives them an edge on wireless players this is crazy i’m so glade there are no more wire on controllers and i will never go back to the wired ones even for an advantage