The Bigger Picture

Halo is Xbox Exclusive

Call of Duty is universal that is why they beat us in Charts because other then Vg Charts i’m sure most people just use it in generalization of a total you know?

Kinda unfair but I hope 343 doesn’t see this an get money hungry.

> Halo is Xbox Exclusive
> Kinda unfair but I hope 343 doesn’t see this an get money hungry.

Are you implying that 343i would just sink to doing this for money because they have competition?

o_O

I really on’t see why people that bothered about Pre-order charts.
and the bigger picture is : Both are very popular games that have people like and dislike them simple really nothing anybody needs to get rifled about.

> > Halo is Xbox Exclusive
> > Kinda unfair but I hope 343 doesn’t see this an get money hungry.
>
> Are you implying that 343i would just sink to doing this for money because they have competition?
>
> o_O

That was exactly what I was implying, did you have something constructive to say or did you just wanna troll?

> I really on’t see why people that bothered about Pre-order charts.
> and the bigger picture is : Both are very popular games that have people like and dislike them simple really nothing anybody needs to get rifled about.

It always comes down to money whither to be selfish or to fund the company.

I don’t really worry about that since I haven’t played Call of Duty since Modern Warfare 2. Between Halo and Battlefield I’m all set for shooters. And let’s be honest, if you’ve been playing Halo as long as a lot of us have, you couldn’t care less about sales charts, as long as you can find a game life’s good.

so what, halo is the xbox title it won’t be the biggest xbox game probably but it will be big. halo 4 will have millions of players so you’ll have just as much fun online as you would if it was as big as COD.

> > > Halo is Xbox Exclusive
> > > Kinda unfair but I hope 343 doesn’t see this an get money hungry.
> >
> > Are you implying that 343i would just sink to doing this for money because they have competition?
> >
> > o_O
>
> That was exactly what I was implying, did you have something constructive to say or did you just wanna troll?

Er… you might want to look up the definition of ‘trolling’, since that’s not what’s going on here. I’m merely remarking upon the remarkable stupidity of your assumption that an entire company of 300 individuals is just going to simply make Halo for the sole purpose of money just because Halo has competition.

These people have made it quite clear that they’re making Halo because they want to make Halo. Money is always going to be a goal, but by your implication that the series will suffer because they want more money, then it’s not going to make more money because it would alienate fans of the series by splashing out less-quality products.

I will once again end this post with a look of confusion as to how your ‘logic’ works…

o_O

> so what, halo is the xbox title it won’t be the biggest xbox game probably but it will be big. halo 4 will have millions of players so you’ll have just as much fun online as you would if it was as big as COD.

Ohh my god would you trolls stop twisting my words. It clearly states a big difference.