the better elite model for halo 4?

Which Elite model would you prefer for Halo 4’s multiplayer?
(Assuming they will have one)

Reach’s: Here dawg
Halo 3’s: Here cat
Halo Wars’: Here goldfish
Halo CE’s: Here parrot

I personally like Reach’s better, but shorten him to Spartan’s height.

I’m a little confused at why the graphics on the Halo 3 Elite look better than the Reach one. :S

If we actually want them to be intimidating, Reach’s elites should be our last resort, and we should actually consider a hybrid including Halo Wars elites.

> I’m a little confused at why the graphics on the Halo 3 Elite look better than the Reach one. :S

The Halo 3 one, I think is an action figure. Bad pic I guess.

The Halo: Reach Sangheili looks more like the Halo: CE version. I like it better. I also liked it when all Sangheili looked the same, but were different colours.

> > I’m a little confused at why the graphics on the Halo 3 Elite look better than the Reach one. :S
>
> The Halo 3 one, I think is an action figure. Bad pic I guess.

Yeah, I think you’re right there actually.

I’d like them to base them off of the Halo CEA Elites, the originals. There should be new variations, and maybe we could throw a few Halo Wars models in the mix.

> I’m a little confused at why the graphics on the Halo 3 Elite look better than the Reach one. :S

That’s probably because the Halo 3 Elite is real life, the best graphics ever. It’s a figurine!
Anyway I’m happy with the Halo Reach Elites. They truly look like a fierce warrior race that would own a Wookie in a fist fight. I hope they keep this look.

The Halo 3 Elite link looks better because it is an image of the toy, not the game model.

Personally, I’d like to see Elites more like the Halo Wars Elite. Aside from the way too skinny waist/abdomen area, they looked much fiercer and intimidating. I never really felt that with the appearance of the 3 and Reach ones.

While I think the Halo Wars Elites are awesome, they look too savage and barbaric.

> > I’m a little confused at why the graphics on the Halo 3 Elite look better than the Reach one. :S
>
> The Halo 3 Elite link looks better because it is an image of the toy, not the game model.
>
> Personally, I’d like to see Elites more like the Halo Wars Elite. Aside from the way too skinny waist/abdomen area, they looked much fiercer and intimidating. I never really felt that with the appearance of the 3 and Reach ones.

Imagine the hitboxes lol.

I think they should have a new design that takes inspiration from Halo 3, Reach and Wars. Each one has aspects that were done well.

i always like the ones from halo 2 and 3…reach and wars just seem cartoony to me

> i always like the ones from halo 2 and 3…reach and wars just seem cartoony to me

The Elites from Halo 3 were too hunched over. I say a mixture of Halo 2 and Reach.

You got the Halo 3 and Halo Reach Elites backwards. (You can tell by the differences in the plasma rifle)

Halo: Reach has the best as the Halo Wars Elites are too skinny in their abdomen.
Reach’s Elites with modified legs and abdomen so they’re the height of Spartans.

> You got the Halo 3 and Halo Reach Elites backwards. (You can tell by the differences in the plasma rifle)

No he didn’t.

Halo Wars Elite: They look intimidating. But the only thing I don’t like is their abdomen is way to thin. It’s out of proportion compared to the rest of it’s body. Also by the looks of their C.o.D piece. They look like their packing some heat :slight_smile:

Most certainly the Halo Wars verson. Except they need to fix a couple of things. Also mabey start working on cool armor that the “special” elites can wear. (helmets,shoulders,etc)

A mix of Reach’s and Halo 3’s.