The BETA will be my training

I will use the beta as a prime opportunity for training for halo 5G especially considering it seems to be leaning back towards the roots of a truly competitive halo, right now I’m playing halo 4 without any AA’s on my loadouts and playing team slayer and soon im gonna start playing proving ground as this is probably the more skill based playlist, then when halo MCC comes out I will play Halo 3 like I use to play it which is just non stop, then play some halo 2 as I never got to play its multiplayer properly and then I have the BETA where I will provide feedback for 343i and train myself up for it in autumn in 2015.

I am super hyped for this game and am excited to see what 343i can pull of on the 8th generation with halo in both multiplayer and campaign :smiley:

who else is excited for this game and/or the MCC? :slight_smile:

I think I’m just going to play without a plan, but I’m so hyped for the BETA. Proving Grounds is already my fav playlist, so if H5G goes in that direction I’ll be super happy.
Of course I’m also looking forward to MCC but I am most interested in the Beta.

I’m just going to play as much as possible. Which hopefully will be more than I think it might be. 5 month baby at that time and it’s released around new years eve.

Oh, and it’s also only for three weeks.

All I know is that I will use MCC as a reason to by an Xbone. Given that Halo is the ONLY console game I play, that would indicate much excitement.

> I think I’m just going to play without a plan, but I’m so hyped for the BETA. Proving Grounds is already my fav playlist, so if H5G goes in that direction I’ll be super happy.
> Of course I’m also looking forward to MCC but I am most interested in the Beta.

Diving in head first, sounds like a plan!

Am in the only one going into the BETA looking for bugs, glitches and to try and balance OP anything to hopefully fix before the game comes out? There’s Early Access and then there’s BETA, BETA is where we can help change the game for the better.

> Am in the only one going into the BETA looking for bugs, glitches and to try and balance OP anything to hopefully fix before the game comes out? There’s Early Access and then there’s BETA, BETA is where we can help change the game for the better.

Yeah same here. I’m gonna play the -Yoink- out of beta when it becomes available and I’m also gonna be sure to try to find some bugs or glitches. I just hope Halo 5:Guardians release isn’t as buggy as Battlefield 4’s was.

When I’m get to play the beta Im going to play it non-stop. I probably will make a thread reporting any bugs,glitches etc to 343 so they don’t appear in the final product. I’m so exited ^-^

> > Am in the only one going into the BETA looking for bugs, glitches and to try and balance OP anything to hopefully fix before the game comes out? There’s Early Access and then there’s BETA, BETA is where we can help change the game for the better.
>
> Yeah same here. I’m gonna play the Yoink! out of beta when it becomes available and I’m also gonna be sure to try to find some bugs or glitches. I just hope Halo 5:Guardians release isn’t as buggy as Battlefield 4’s was.

I’ve only heard of the atrocities that happened never experienced them. I fell things like that happen when people play the BETA only for early access.

> > > Am in the only one going into the BETA looking for bugs, glitches and to try and balance OP anything to hopefully fix before the game comes out? There’s Early Access and then there’s BETA, BETA is where we can help change the game for the better.
> >
> > Yeah same here. I’m gonna play the Yoink! out of beta when it becomes available and I’m also gonna be sure to try to find some bugs or glitches. I just hope Halo 5:Guardians release isn’t as buggy as Battlefield 4’s was.
>
> I’ve only heard of the atrocities that happened never experienced them. I fell things like that happen when people play the BETA only for early access.

I ended up selling my copy of BF4, I just couldn’t deal with it.

OT: The Beta can give me a feel of what to expect in Halo 5, it will also be a prime time to check for bugs and so on. Do you know what Bungie did with the Destiny Alpha? They extended it to allow for dangerous experimentation on the players’ behalf.