The best way to make halo 5

Halo 4 is a complete fail, sorry to say. I can also say that 343 Industries can still save halo. All you have to do is watch these few videos posted by fans and pros of halo. There is cursing in these videos, sorry in advanced.

I can’t stress these enough for halo 5. If halo 5 fails no one will even think about buying halo 6. That is the truth and every halo fan knows it. Don’t blow it 343 industries. I know you can make a great game if you just listen to the players who have been playing since halo combat evolved.

I think they should listen to the people who been around sense halo CE.

But as a halo CE fan:
-bring back classic playlist of social and competitive
-keep infinity but improve it
-new ideas shouldn’t be scrapped instead fix them so they can work.
-same and new weapons
-A fantastic campaign

That is all.

Basically if you want Halo to be great again it’s gonna have to be better than Halo 3. I think we can all agree that no game will be better than Halo 2.

Would this not be better served in the X1 forums?

Alrightalrightalrightalright

Alright 343. I r srs like über

I hope u r reading this

WHAT WE OMGEH NEED FOR HALO 5
BECAUSE HALO 4 WAS A COMPLETE FAIL

-Remove load outs

we do NOT need load outs and classes with our own weapons

make it like halo 3 were we all spawn with same guns and we must get the weeps

-BRING BACK ELITES
we wanna play as elites -Yoink!-

-change the tone of the game
We wanna feel halo. Not what halo 4 felt like
I want the tone of the old halo music. The old menus. The gameplay
This isn’t a small thing, halo 4 just felt, not right.

-ARBITER
WE NEED ARBITER BACK

Classic playlists
I realized some things will never be removed, such as armor abilities.
They made their way deep into the game. Also load outs
IF UR NOT GONNA REMOVE THIS STUFF PLEASE. At least make a playlist without load outs and armor abilities.

That video is the Master Chief going into a sleep like the Didact in exchange for Cortana to be returned to her chip/to be with her. He makes a decision to do this and is awoken not long after by the Arbiter to help save the humans and the rest of the galaxy against the Forerunners. His genetic alteration allows this to be done.

Just kidding but that would be cool or maybe not.

Here’s another video about the H4GC and what Halo for sure needs to have back…It’s core. What made Halo awesome for casual players as well as competitive players like myself.

> Halo 4 is a complete fail, sorry to say.

That has got to be the best introduction to a thread that I have ever seen.

http://youtu.be/wcDYQWAWkeY

For Halo 5 or “Halo 2014” there should be a skill gap. What I mean is grenade tricks to get weapons and button combos like the BXR. This is a montage showing a skill gap in Halo 2. http://youtu.be/_4p6P7kPGIk There is a reason why Halo 2 was the best and that’s because of button combos and grenade tricks.

> Halo 4 is a complete fail, sorry to say.

How is the Campaign a fail?

As long as problems with halo4 are addressed and fixed, we may be in for a great game. If they take ques from past games MP and implement those foundations, then we are in for an exceptional game.

> I can also say that 343 Industries can still save halo.

The question is, do they want to? Does 343i care enough to try?

> For Halo 5 or “Halo 2014” there should be a skill gap. What I mean is grenade tricks to get weapons and button combos like the BXR. This is a montage showing a skill gap in Halo 2. http://youtu.be/_4p6P7kPGIk There is a reason why Halo 2 was the best and that’s because of button combos and grenade tricks.

Button combos are cheating, and should be left out of any and all Halo games, END OF SUBJECT

The campaign for Halo 4 was horrible. Look at the other Halo games campaigns. They took a lot longer, we’re harder and really had an overall great story. Button combos in Halo 2 is what made it the best Halo game and took skill. So you sir must be a BK that got destroyed in Halo 2 if you even played it. The formula from past Halo games with the exception of Halo Reach and Halo 4 need to be taken out. Have Sparten Ops and Firefight though. Another thing to add would be forgeable firefight maps.

Another thing to talk about is if 343 cares. They should if they want to make money. Bungie was a community listening to EVERYONE. They fixed what needed to be fixed and improved every week. I don’t want to hear about new Spartan Ops when 343 could be making Halo 5 or “Halo 2014” better. 343 should do a beta test for Halo 5/Halo 2014.