The Best Compensation. Read.

Halo is not and will never be down the toilet but having a Ranked and Social playlist will make everyone happy. Having a Social playlist allows people to have fun and test out all the weapons they want and Ranked allows the competitive players to rank up and play serious.

Social will include the following:

• Loadouts
  • AAs (you guys can discuss if they should be in loadouts or on the map)
  • Ordnance (in certain game modes only)
  • Power weapons on the map

Ranked will include the following:

• FORCED loadouts (depending on gametype, ex: BR slayer, Team Slayer)
  • No AAs
  • No Ordinance
  • Weapons such as Light Rifle, BR, DMR, Pistols etc, littered across the map along with power weapons
  • Set weapon spawns
  • Small maps only

Things that are in Halo 4 that i think should be removed:

• Flinch ( because it makes the DMR, Sniper and Laser all OP, something that Descoping fixed)
  • Perks/Mods ( really not feeling them or needing them and plus some are OP)
  • BTB maps for 4v4 ( Maps like Complex and Harvest should NEVER be considered 4v4 when they are clearly BTB maps)
  • Weapon Prompts and Randome Weapon Drops ( set timers are key to map control and weapon prompts take away the element of suprise

Things that are in Halo 4 that should stay:

• Sprint (Makes covering ground quicker)
  • Instant Respawn (ONLY in BTB because the maps are so large and instant respawn + sprinting pn small 4v4 maps is quite unfair)
  • Dominion (Fun gametype)
  • Regicide ( once again fun gametype)
  • Extraction (…fun gametype)
  • All Weapons ( the more the better as long as they are balanced)

Anybody got any opinions and please no flamining.

ANYBODY

MAN IM GONNA GET SOME OPINIONS

Sprint, ever the issue on these forums. I would rather see it gone, seeing as they had to reduce base movement speed and make maps bigger to compensate. But other wise i agree.

And a little tid bit we were always sprinting in previous halos you just didnt have to push a button to do it.

Instant respawn no no no, there is now no punishment for getting killed otherwise i cant find anything wrong with your suggestion.

> MAN IM GONNA GET SOME OPINIONS

You’re not getting my onions…

Anyways.

NO BUMPING YOUR OWN THREAD! It’s not allowed.

> Sprint, ever the issue on these forums. I would rather see it gone, seeing as they had to reduce base movement speed and make maps bigger to compensate. But other wise i agree.
>
> And a little tid bit we were always sprinting in previous halos you just didnt have to push a button to do it.
>
> Instant respawn no no no, there is now no punishment for getting killed otherwise i cant find anything wrong with your suggestion.

Small maps can comensate sprint but cant compensate Sprint with Instant respawn. I have no problem with sprint because people almost never get away from a battle. Its not like you allow the person to turn around and sprint away.