The best classic map to be brought into Halo 5?

Simple question really, what classic Halo map would fit best with the changes that Halo 5 made?

I personally think that it is Prisoner from CE. A lot of 5’s new mechanics focus on verticality, and the verticle layout of this map would be amazing with them. I imagine ground pounding from sniper tower, or finding alternate pathes up using a mixture of thruster and clamber. The layout of the map seems to work perfectly with these new abilities.

What do you people think? What other classic Halo maps could make the update to Halo 5?

ALL

A new variation of Boarding Action from CE would be neat. Obviously, the two ships would be closer so Spartans could thrust/clamber over easily. Also ground pounding from your ship to the opposing ship to kill someone would be tight.

The Pit or guardian

> 2533274817492720;4:
> The Pit or guardian

The Pit has the right idea with its constant varying elevations. If rescaled properly, it would fit quite well with the newer style of Halo 5 gameplay.

The answer is always lockout

The one map that nobody remembers, Epitah. I would imagine that map would work well with clamber.

the pit and gurdian!!!
construct, narrows,
valhalla, rats nest, avalanche

A re-imagined Prisoner could be pretty awesome. Maybe Damnation? Rat Race?

Chill out, damnation, prisoner, hang em high, boarding action, rat race, infinity for warzone, uplift, terminal, containment, Gemini, sandtrap for warzone, high ground, sword base, Haven. I think a lot of maps from CE would be fun to have back, some of them we never saw again.

> 2533274884665671;10:
> Chill out, damnation, prisoner, hang em high, boarding action, rat race, infinity for warzone, uplift, terminal, containment, Gemini, sandtrap for warzone, high ground, sword base, Haven. I think a lot of maps from CE would be fun to have back, some of them we never saw again.

Ya, I agree. The CE maps are a lot more vertical than most of what came later, and the verticality they offer could work really well with the new mechanics that Halo 5 has.

I want infinity, timberland remake not a forge edition, blood gulch,

I would agree with prisoner, and I feel like battle creek would be a nice play for halo 5. Warlock is my all time favorite though

Lockout and foundation from Halo 2

Anchor 9, Boardwalk, Chiron TL-34, Boarding Action, Orbital, Condemned

> 2533274847916490;3:
> A new variation of Boarding Action from CE would be neat. Obviously, the two ships would be closer so Spartans could thrust/clamber over easily. Also ground pounding from your ship to the opposing ship to kill someone would be tight.

The ships dont need to be closer. They could add man cannons and have debris floating in the middle that you could jump on to get to the other side as well.

> 2533274838226178;8:
> the pit and gurdian!!!
> construct, narrows,
> valhalla, rats nest, avalanche

Yes, yes, yes! All awesome maps, so many memories.
Also, it would be great if Spire from Halo:Reach invasion was made into a Warzone map.
Or bring back invasion.
And hornets.

> 2533274807041881;17:
> > 2533274838226178;8:
> > the pit and gurdian!!!
> > construct, narrows,
> > valhalla, rats nest, avalanche
>
>
> Yes, yes, yes! All awesome maps, so many memories.
> Also, it would be great if Spire from Halo:Reach invasion was made into a Warzone map.
> Or bring back invasion.
> And hornets.

Spire as a Warzone map would be freaking amazing. Let’s start a petition!

I want a good and fun map from Halo CE, like maybe Boarding Action.

BTB is in serious need of more maps. Especially good ones. With the forge we have now we could make and heavily improve upon some classics.

Avalanche
Last Resort (because it was the larger of the Zanzibar maps)
Haemorrhage
Timberland (Ridgeline)
Rat’s Nest
Relic
Maybe even a true Valhalla