The best changes to Halo 5 (Poll)

So, what are the best changes that 343i is making?

Easily equal starts or weapon pickups.

Equal starts by a country mile.

> 2533274924106284;2:
> Easily equal starts or weapon pickups.

Yeah, one of the best aspects of Halo is equal starts. No 12 year old no-life kid with a gun that kills in 3 bullets like COD.

“Multiplayer is more skillbased” is a bit of a vague option, don’t you think?

> 2535421619942348;5:
> “Multiplayer is more skillbased” is a bit of a vague option, don’t you think?

YOLP. I wanted to change it, but you can’t change the damn options.

> 2533274882999606;6:
> > 2535421619942348;5:
> > “Multiplayer is more skillbased” is a bit of a vague option, don’t you think?
>
>
> YOLP. I wanted to change it, but you can’t change the damn options.

343 just can’t get anything right. xD

All of the above, along with ground pound and thrusters. Not Smart-scope, though. That was a bit unnecessary.

> 2535421619942348;7:
> > 2533274882999606;6:
> > > 2535421619942348;5:
> > > “Multiplayer is more skillbased” is a bit of a vague option, don’t you think?
> >
> >
> > YOLP. I wanted to change it, but you can’t change the damn options.
>
>
> 343 just can’t get anything right. xD

It’s alright. It’s so that people won’t just rename the options. What if one of the most voted options was just renamed so that new people would see an option that shouldn’t really have that many votes.

I would have voted for equal starts, but descope hadn’t gotten any love yet, so I went with that option.

> 2533274882999606;9:
> > 2535421619942348;7:
> > > 2533274882999606;6:
> > > > 2535421619942348;5:
> > > > “Multiplayer is more skillbased” is a bit of a vague option, don’t you think?
> > >
> > >
> > > YOLP. I wanted to change it, but you can’t change the damn options.
> >
> >
> > 343 just can’t get anything right. xD
>
>
> It’s alright. It’s so that people won’t just rename the options. What if one of the most voted options was just renamed so that new people would see an option that shouldn’t really have that many votes.

I guess that makes sense. Even still, that should be up to the OP, imo.

Anyway, went with equal starts because it was always a stupid idea to leave that. I don’t actually mind Thruster or Clamber, I just wish I was able to shoot during either of them.

> 2533274882999606;1:
> So, what are the best changes that 343i is making?

Multiplayer is not more skill-based though … That’s as false as it get’s.

> 2533274809432820;12:
> > 2533274882999606;1:
> > So, what are the best changes that 343i is making?
>
>
> Multiplayer is not more skill-based though … That’s as false as it get’s.

Care to weigh in with actual data to support your opinion?

> 2533274809432820;12:
> > 2533274882999606;1:
> > So, what are the best changes that 343i is making?
>
>
> Multiplayer is not more skill-based though … That’s as false as it get’s.

Well, it’s certainly more skillbased than Halo Reach and Halo 4. You don’t get to spawn with a set up that can give you an advantage.

> 2533274882999606;14:
> > 2533274809432820;12:
> > > 2533274882999606;1:
> > > So, what are the best changes that 343i is making?
> >
> >
> > Multiplayer is not more skill-based though … That’s as false as it get’s.
>
>
> Well, it’s certainly more skillbased than Halo Reach and Halo 4. You don’t get to spawn with a set up that can give you an advantage.

I might agree with that, only more skill based than Halo 4 and base Halo Reach (Not v7).

> 2535421619942348;13:
> > 2533274809432820;12:
> > > 2533274882999606;1:
> > > So, what are the best changes that 343i is making?
> >
> >
> > Multiplayer is not more skill-based though … That’s as false as it get’s.
>
>
> Care to weigh in with actual data to support your opinion?

It’s not an opinion, and no I won’t bother. If you want proof head over to teambeyond.net

> 2533274809432820;16:
> > 2535421619942348;13:
> > > 2533274809432820;12:
> > > > 2533274882999606;1:
> > > > So, what are the best changes that 343i is making?
> > >
> > >
> > > Multiplayer is not more skill-based though … That’s as false as it get’s.
> >
> >
> > Care to weigh in with actual data to support your opinion?
>
>
> It’s not an opinion, and no I won’t bother. If you want proof head over to teambeyond.net

'Fraid it’ll always be taken as an opinion if you don’t back it up. I really would’ve liked to see your reasoning.

> 2533274809432820;16:
> > 2535421619942348;13:
> > > 2533274809432820;12:
> > > > 2533274882999606;1:
> > > > So, what are the best changes that 343i is making?
> > >
> > >
> > > Multiplayer is not more skill-based though … That’s as false as it get’s.
> >
> >
> > Care to weigh in with actual data to support your opinion?
>
>
> It’s not an opinion, and no I won’t bother. If you want proof head over to teambeyond.net

It is an opinion unless you have facts backing you up. By that I mean actual statistics and data showing that multiplayer isn’t anymore skill based.

Saying that it’s not more skill based is equal to you saying it is.

> 2535411125532250;18:
> > 2533274809432820;16:
> > > 2535421619942348;13:
> > > > 2533274809432820;12:
> > > > > 2533274882999606;1:
> > > > > So, what are the best changes that 343i is making?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Multiplayer is not more skill-based though … That’s as false as it get’s.
> > >
> > >
> > > Care to weigh in with actual data to support your opinion?
> >
> >
> > It’s not an opinion, and no I won’t bother. If you want proof head over to teambeyond.net
>
> It is an opinion unless you have facts backing you up. By that I mean actual statistics and data showing that multiplayer isn’t more skill based.
>
> Saying that it’s not more skill based is equal to saying it is.

> 2533274809432820;16:
> > 2535421619942348;13:
> > > 2533274809432820;12:
> > > > 2533274882999606;1:
> > > > So, what are the best changes that 343i is making?
> > >
> > >
> > > Multiplayer is not more skill-based though … That’s as false as it get’s.
> >
> >
> > Care to weigh in with actual data to support your opinion?
>
>
> It’s not an opinion, and no I won’t bother. If you want proof head over to teambeyond.net

^^^^“It’s not an opinion! I have others’ opinions as well! That means it’s true!”^^^^