THE BENEFITS OF HALO 4

OK FOLKS LISTEN UP!!! The purpose of this feed is STRICTLY for those that have positive things to say about Halo 4. I would really like 343i to see all the positives rather then just the bashing that has been going around.

If you do not plan on posting something positive please do not post at all.

It looks pretty.

It’s better than pre-patch reach, and Brink.

343i made so many connections between the campaign and spartan 4’s I think it was a really well made game. The campaign is fun (maybe a little easy on Legendary solo) and Spartan Ops has been a fun story line to follow. Many other Ops based multiplayer concepts these have a point. I think we need to consider that people are playing other aspects of the game not just the war games. So here is a list of what this game has to offer:

1. A well created story that follows the halo series in games and books really well.
  2. A fun and campaign that can be played over and over without losing its luster.
  3. A spartan Ops story that adds to the game giving it more depth.
  4. War Games with different tiers, weapon load outs, and many other new ideas.
  5. A hidden world for ONI Section 3 operatives to find Glyphs and unlock codes for people to get free EXP and items because you can’t take the time to figure it out for yourselves.
  6. The patience to deal with people that buy games just so that they can complain about it and then go out and buy the sequel.

343i did a really good job trying to keep with the original Halo theme, look, and story. It is more then just a multiplayer game. Those that feel that way are not real fans of the HALO story.

good graphics and…yeah.

next campaign should be better guys.

good job on MM tho. its not bad. just not great.

I really enjoyed the campaign in H4. Both story, and gameplay wise. I thought it was probably 3rd best in the franchise after H:CE and ODST. I thought it was pretty well done, and the occasional plot holes were forgivable.

I hate pretty much every other aspect about this game however, especially war games and spartan ops, and so I haven’t got much else to add in your “positive stuff only thread”.

I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign and Spartan ops, Match making could use some improvements but it is still playable, I know most people on this forum wouldn’t agree but everyone has their own opinions.

I really like Halo 4. The campaign was a little depressing, but that’s intended. I haven’t encountered any of these glitches everyone else talks about. No having campaign theater or scoring wasn’t good, but I got over it.
Where I live, it’s hard to get an internet connection, so I had never Xbox Live before Halo 4 came out. As my first Halo multiplayer experience, Halo 4 wowed me. I play it all the time, and I like all the maps (except for Shatter and that god-awful Adrift). I don’t see why people don’t like it.

The music is amazing like all Halos, but that is about it…

halo 4 isnt as bad as it couldve been (see: halo reach) however it is far from what halo 1-3 was in terms of quality.

the sad thing about halo 4 is that it didn`t even add anything worthwhile, if you want to throw away what made the previous games great then fine, but at least add something of real value.

> I really enjoyed the campaign in H4. Both story, and gameplay wise. I thought it was probably 3rd best in the franchise after H:CE and ODST. I thought it was pretty well done, and the occasional plot holes were forgivable.
>
> I hate pretty much every other aspect about this game however, especially war games and spartan ops, and so I haven’t got much else to add in your “positive stuff only thread”.

If you don’t have anything positve to say, don’t say anything at all.

It’s not Halo: Reach

I don’t see why so many people hate on 343i, when MANY 343i employees are former Bungie employees. I really like the Light Rifle in Halo 4, i find it better than the DMR. Halo 4 had SO many fixes and improvements over past Halos.

This game is the second worst halo and will never be a good multiplayer game.

It makes no sense to praise a company for ruining the game that I used to love to play.

I Hate You 343!

> I don’t see why so many people hate on 343i, when <mark>MANY 343i employees are former Bungie employees</mark>. I really like the Light Rifle in Halo 4, i find it better than the DMR. Halo 4 had SO many fixes and improvements over past Halos.

only a handful are.

fyi.

> I don’t see why so many people hate on 343i, when MANY 343i employees are former Bungie employees. I really like the Light Rifle in Halo 4, i find it better than the DMR. Halo 4 had SO many fixes and improvements over past Halos.

There si only like 5 of them.

> I don’t see why so many people hate on 343i, when MANY 343i employees are former Bungie employees. I really like the Light Rifle in Halo 4, i find it better than the DMR. Halo 4 had SO many fixes and improvements over past Halos.

10 bungie employees work in a group of over 100 developers. That is not MANY at all, Bungie is now creating a game that will hopefully save us from playing COD and H4. Please DESTINY save us

I love crouching in a corner with the boltshot and promethean vision! Ive gotten 30+ kills in several matches this way! Thank you 343i!!!

It provided a new enemy.

It went more indept with chief and cortana’s character.

It managed to tell a halo story that wasnt just “humans fight covies, flood pop up and infect everyone, have to stop halo from firing”. Yes, the non-numbered halos did this, but they also didnt involve chief at the same time.

Its not 'halo 2 but different".

It didn’t have chief almost single-handed accomplishing more to defeat the covenant in 1 day than the entire UNSC did in 30 years.

Regicide. Seriously. There’s some things in other games i’d go back for, but Regicide is the one game mode I can play all day.

The BR is no longer the god-rifle.

Why does the title of the thread make it sound like Halo does sexual favors for us?