The Beatles Machinthology: Body Actors Wanted

Yes, The Beatles.

Aside from the war drama I am working on (/plug), I am also currently hard at work on a Halo 3/Halo 3: ODST/Halo: Reach machinima series made up of fourteen music videos set to various songs by the Fab Four. It’s actually been in the making for the past three years (mainly stuck in pre-production), but recently-ish, production for the first season has picked up significantly. And with Halo 4’s release on the horizon, I really need to get this project finished. That’s where you come in. There are a handful of bits and pieces that need to be filmed for each video, and I’ll definitely be needing help from willing body actors/puppeteers.

I’ll be holding a few filming sessions this weekend to hopefully wrap-up up production.

Saturday, October 13th @ 3PM CT (4PM ET, 2PM MT, 1PM PT)
Sunday, October 14th @ 3PM CT (4PM ET, 2PM MT, 1PM PT)

NOTE: A few pieces will take place on Longshore (Halo 3) and Tempest (Halo: Reach), but if you don’t have those maps, please still come since there are other bits we can film in Reach that do NOT require DLC. Also. Obviously, there won’t be large scale battles and explosions and stuff like that, so… Filming sessions might be a bit slow, but I’ll try my best to lighten the mood a bit. :slight_smile:

If you have any questions about the project or filming, please feel free to ask away.