The Battle Rifle Is Not Weak.

I have seen many complaints that the BR is useless compared to other rifles. However I jumped into matchmaking in Halo 4 for the first time and was averaging 20-30 kills. Please do not complain that the gun is weak. Lets not make 343 fix something that isn’t broken. This is the best balancing I’ve honestly seen with the weapons. Going up against the carbine, DMR, BR, AR and all they defeat each other equally. Sure the DMR has a long range advantage but I was knocking out DMR snipers with my BR from long range.

In short the BR is fine.

I’d say the Carbine needs buffing, but besides that everything is good.

I agree, the BR is pretty ace.

buff the carbine

> I have seen many complaints that the BR is useless compared to other rifles. However I jumped into matchmaking in Halo 4 for the first time and was averaging 20-30 kills. Please do not complain that the gun is weak. Lets not make 343 fix something that isn’t broken. This is the best balancing I’ve honestly seen with the weapons. Going up against the carbine, DMR, BR, AR and all they defeat each other equally. Sure the DMR has a long range advantage but I was knocking out DMR snipers with my BR from long range.
>
> In short the BR is fine.

Just because you do well with it doesn’t mean it isn’t weak as a whole. You played your first game, right? You were most likely playing with scrubs. Also, the BR is weak against the DMR in terms of range. You can’t beat a DMR user from across the map. It just doesn’t work.