the banished in halo infinite

so some people think that the banished is not very likely to be in halo infinite but i have a way they can appear in halo infinite, so in halo 5 the covenant is pretty much gone and we will need a new enemy to fill there place, but they already have several factions, i also strongly believe that the flood will be in halo infinite but it would feel strange to not have some form of covenant, in the game even if we have the Promethean’s but the reason they can appear in halo infinite is because atrioxs ship is still missing so that’s how its possible to have them in halo infinite i also just want to use there vehicles have a nice day. PS i have not yet played halo wars 2 and i really want to.

> 2535424780973442;1:
> so some people think that the banished is not very likely to be in halo infinite but i have a way they can appear in halo infinite, so in halo 5 the covenant is pretty much gone and we will need a new enemy to fill there place, but they already have several factions, i also strongly believe that the flood will be in halo infinite but it would feel strange to not have some form of covenant, in the game even if we have the Promethean’s but the reason they can appear in halo infinite is because atrioxs ship is still missing so that’s how its possible to have them in halo infinite i also just want to use there vehicles have a nice day. PS i have not yet played halo wars 2 and i really want to.

I hope hope to meet medicant bias.

I would love for the Banished to be in Infinite, since I don’t play the Halo Wars games but as long as Infinite has the Flood (and it better), I think most of the community will be satisfied. The way the community has repeatedly told 343 that we want the Flood, if they don’t do it…it’s gonna be bad.

I’d love that so much. Anything that gives me more Brute slaying goodness is okay in my book!

Well there are a lot of splinter factions in just about every of the 4 major powers with the exception of the flood (but that could change).
Covenant now broken up into many fragments but apparently the Banished existed before the Heresy on that one facility in the gas giant and before the covie civil war or schism or whatever it is called. The UNSC had their insurrections, heck even the forerunner sentinels are seen fighting the Prometheans (which are forerunner also).

So if the flood can return, then so can the brutes. Heck I am surprised Arbiter didn’t try to ally with this Banished faction but that is probably because the story wasn’t written yet. Heck I would be okay if I could play as a Brute in some banished story campaign.

> 2666640315087182;5:
> Well there are a lot of splinter factions in just about every of the 4 major powers with the exception of the flood (but that could change).
> Covenant now broken up into many fragments but apparently the Banished existed before the Heresy on that one facility in the gas giant and before the covie civil war or schism or whatever it is called. The UNSC had their insurrections, heck even the forerunner sentinels are seen fighting the Prometheans (which are forerunner also).
>
> So if the flood can return, then so can the brutes. Heck I am surprised Arbiter didn’t try to ally with this Banished faction but that is probably because the story wasn’t written yet. Heck I would be okay if I could play as a Brute in some banished story campaign.

Atriox would have had zero interest in working with the Arbiter and the Swords of Sanghelios were entirely against working with the Brutes with the exception of peace with Lydus who was a relatively moderate Brute

> 2533274890314548;3:
> but as long as Infinite has the Flood (and it better)

While it is entirely possible for Infinite to include the flood, I wouldn’t hold out too much hope for it until further details are provided.

Judging from the post credits cutscene from HW2 it is pretty likely that Halo Wars 2 characters will be present in H6, but I don’t see them going as far as to include any one currently present on the Ark.

> 2717573882290912;7:
> > 2533274890314548;3:
> > but as long as Infinite has the Flood (and it better)
>
> While it is entirely possible for Infinite to include the flood, I wouldn’t hold out too much hope for it until further details are provided.
>
> Judging from the post credits cutscene from HW2 it is pretty likely that Halo Wars 2 characters will be present in H6, but I don’t see them going as far as to include any one currently present on the Ark.

Everything is pointing to Infinite being set on Installation 07, that’s where Flood are. I makes too much sense.

A wild time machine appears. What does it have to say?

> Humanity. Sangheili.
> Kig-Yar. Unggoy.
> San 'Shyuum. Yonhet.
> Jiralhanae. All the living creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by weapons. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Created have come to lead you now.
> Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their old ways…
> For you, there will be great wrath. It will burn hot and consume you, and when you are gone, we will take that which remains, and we will remake it in our own image.

~
Cortana, October 27th 2558. (Quotes taken from Halopedia for accuracy)

Let me talk about this more for a moment. The Unggoy (Grunts) blindly accepted Cortana’s offer, so enemy Grunts are confirmed.

Kig-Yar (Jackals) are a mercenary race. Unless Cortana is promising them big, they won’t budge. However, I believe she is.

Sangheili (Elites) are a warrior race, but don’t always share the same vision. Some still worship the Forerunners and are against Humanity (like Jul’s), others are allied with Humanity and view the Forerunners differently (Swords of Sanghelios). It’s safe to say that some will be allied to Cortana while others will be against her and with us.

San 'Shyuum (Prophets) are… an interesting specie. We’ve only seen old Prophets, out of their prime. However, a Prelate (A San 'Shyuum warrior) appeared in Shadow of Intent (novel), so there’s that. But I’m unsure whether they’ll be an enemy or not, but I believe they won’t.

Yonhet aren’t species well-suited for combat so I highly doubt we’ll see them.

Jiralhanae (Brutes) COULD make an appearance. They also have their own beliefs like the Sangheili and some could join Cortana or be against her (but I doubt they’d be with us).

Lekgolo (Hunters)… are a mystery. I don’t know much about them, but I’m relatively sure they can also forge their own beliefs. Before they were converted to the Covenant, some Lekgolo worms ate Forerunner structures, while others ate around or what remained. And as we’ve seen in the Great Schism, some could be allied with Cortana while others could be on our side.

Given all that, the supposed Covenant of Infinite may be these species outfitted in Forerunner-esque gear given their allegiance to Cortana, leader of a Forerunner faction.

I think having them in the game is a great way to bring both the brutes and the flood back into the fold. Plus a guardian does show up in the end, so it does tie the games together.

I would love to fight against the Banished in a First Person Halo game. Although, given how the Reclaimer Saga is focusing on the Infinity going on the run from The Created, I think adding the Banished would probably make things more complicated than necessary. Fighting against them in a side story, ODST style, would probably be the way to go for any Halo FPS titles that might feature them in the future.

Although, on second thought, adding in the Banished might not be all that complicated. I mean, the Flood didn’t make the first Halo too complicated when they were introduced, but then again, the Flood actually served an extremely important narrative purpose regarding the origin of the Halo ring itself. I don’t see how the Banished would provide a narrative purpose other than fan service in that regard. Either way, I would still love to fight them in an FPS title.

I could see them joining Cortana and being side-enemies. Maybe if not in campaign then in other modes like firefight or spartan ops

thank you for the positive post’s.

Chief versus Atriox and the flood that would be a money maker. I really want everything to be Covenant based. I mean they gotta stick to Halo’s roots and do it with style!!!

What’s likely to happen is that the Created will incorporate some Covenant species into its ranks to serve as the game’s enemies. I doubt the Banished would show up either if the Created are around.

yes it would make a lot of sense if it is on a halo ring.

Not too sure about the Banished. I’m expecting Thanos to appear somewhere in Infinite to snap his fingers,.

> 2533274798778494;17:
> Not too sure about the Banished. I’m expecting Thanos to appear somewhere in Infinite to snap his fingers,.

DUDE! Spoilers! Don’t tell anyone that Johnson dies in Endgame. That’s the best part!

> 2533275010817669;9:
> A wild time machine appears. What does it have to say?
>
> > Humanity. Sangheili.
> > Kig-Yar. Unggoy.
> > San 'Shyuum. Yonhet.
> > Jiralhanae. All the living creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by weapons. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Created have come to lead you now.
> > Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their old ways…
> > For you, there will be great wrath. It will burn hot and consume you, and when you are gone, we will take that which remains, and we will remake it in our own image.
>
> ~
> Cortana, October 27th 2558. (Quotes taken from Halopedia for accuracy)
>
> Let me talk about this more for a moment. The Unggoy (Grunts) blindly accepted Cortana’s offer, so enemy Grunts are confirmed.
>
> Kig-Yar (Jackals) are a mercenary race. Unless Cortana is promising them big, they won’t budge. However, I believe she is.
>
> Sangheili (Elites) are a warrior race, but don’t always share the same vision. Some still worship the Forerunners and are against Humanity (like Jul’s), others are allied with Humanity and view the Forerunners differently (Swords of Sanghelios). It’s safe to say that some will be allied to Cortana while others will be against her and with us.
>
> San 'Shyuum (Prophets) are… an interesting specie. We’ve only seen old Prophets, out of their prime. However, a Prelate (A San 'Shyuum warrior) appeared in Shadow of Intent (novel), so there’s that. But I’m unsure whether they’ll be an enemy or not, but I believe they won’t.
>
> Yonhet aren’t species well-suited for combat so I highly doubt we’ll see them.
>
> Jiralhanae (Brutes) COULD make an appearance. They also have their own beliefs like the Sangheili and some could join Cortana or be against her (but I doubt they’d be with us).
>
> Lekgolo (Hunters)… are a mystery. I don’t know much about them, but I’m relatively sure they can also forge their own beliefs. Before they were converted to the Covenant, some Lekgolo worms ate Forerunner structures, while others ate around or what remained. And as we’ve seen in the Great Schism, some could be allied with Cortana while others could be on our side.
>
> Given all that, the supposed Covenant of Infinite may be these species outfitted in Forerunner-esque gear given their allegiance to Cortana, leader of a Forerunner faction.

There’s also a chance to meet even more races. Wasn’t it said somewhere that the Librarian looked over maybe a hundred or so space faring species before settling on humanity? Then there was a tweet somewhere that stated that most of those species likely haven’t reached past industrial stage of life yet, but that there’s species that fall under the old Covenant that humanity never encountered yet, but weren’t given a place in the active Covenant army. And that there’s so many species that just haven’t been encountered in general. (Such as the whole Meddlers fan theory.)

Which is probably why Cortana said;

> All the living creatures of the galaxy, hear this message.

Simply because all the other aforementioned species are only the ones we have met.

So while Banished in Infinite would be interesting. I kinda want to see what else there is to offer.

Pretty sure 343 said Halo wars would be linked to halo infinite.