The bad--Yoink- sniper

OMG the Sniper looks so -Yoink!-!!! I love it’s aesthetic and it’s sound. 10 times better that Reach’s. Thanks 343!!!

I personally don’t like its brown color and I prefer the older screen on the back of the scope. I do love the little wire that coils down the side, however.

I actually liked the way the Reach Sniper looked and sounded better than the Halo 4 one. I’m sure overtime however that it will grow on me and that the sound will become much more beefier by the time the game launches.

Obvious troll is obvious. Either that or bad sarcasm

> Obvious troll is obvious. Either that or bad sarcasm

So he’s a troll because his opinion differs from your own? Just because he might actually like the way the Sniper looks and sounds doesn’t make him a troll, sir.

> I personally don’t like its brown color and I prefer the older screen on the back of the scope. I do love the little wire that coils down the side, however.

Can you give me a picture of there it looks brown? It looks flat out black to me.

He can have a different opinion dude.

It’ll grow on me, but at the moment I’m used to the “old” sniper…

I don’t like the look or sound of it. I could get used to the sound, and I’ve gotten just about as used to the scope as I could get. It still seems off to me.

ha i see what the op did there

(hes just trying to prove a point in another thread)

Guys I was just joking ok? DARKandtheLIGHT is correct. But yes i like the sniper, though i’m overreacting in the first post…

> > Obvious troll is obvious. Either that or bad sarcasm
>
> So he’s a troll because his opinion differs from your own? Just because he might actually like the way the Sniper looks and sounds doesn’t make him a troll, sir.

Your right, but I can’t help feeling that this thread was created as flamebait for the many, many, MANY people who fell the exact opposite of the OP. Just the way the title and OP is worded.

I think the sniper is way to bulky, I would much rather prefer the Halo 3 sniper.

The sniper is a step backwards. Why did they add an, ugly, 21st century scope instead of the traditional, and superior, visor?

I have to disagree, the scope takes up 1/4 - 1/2 the screen and it’s UGLY. The comparisons of Wall-E’s head on top are accurate. The Reach and CEA snipers are much better.

My thoughts exactly. This is a blatant troll post by the OP.

Thank you so much!!! Now report me please and move on… -.-

I was expecting the sniper to look sleeker than Halo 3’s, in all reflective black, with a slightly larger scope than in Halo’s past, with an actual thermal scope display (when not zoomed in) to replace the green outline scope image we’re used to, but to each his own, I guess.

Folks, the decorum around these parts needs to be cleaned up.

I bring the objective analysis, others bring mockery.

It’s obvious to everyone who the real “troll” here is.