The "Auto-Aim" and "Wall"

So I play SWAT. I play a LOT of SWAT. It’s my favorite game type. Apparently, there are some people who aren’t good enough to get head shots on their own, so they’ve decided to mod the game to tilt the odds in their favor. Well guess what, that’s called cheating. It pisses me off that you people seem to think that this is acceptable, and it really pisses me off that it’s even able to be done. I didn’t even know about it until my friend and I started watching some Kill Cams, and noticing that the people are killing us without even aiming at us. We then went into Theater and started noticing we’re getting head shots on people, and they aren’t dying.

Guess what else people…
No matter how much good it does, I’m recording video of each person I see doing this, and I am filing a complaint on you to Microsoft for cheating. This results in a 360 system ban from XBL if they find you guilty (which they will). And if you think it’s a good idea to mod your game on a friend’s xbox, maybe let them know they could have their system banned because you’re not good at Halo 4.

To 343, fix this immediately.

i dont personally play SWAT as im not very good at it, but i do like Snipers so hopefully this gets fixed before they plague us in that playlist as well

I’m pretty sure that has to do with lag actually.

Now if those people are getting perfect headshots every time with barely any aim time and at impossible turning/aiming speeds, yeah, I’ll call cheating on that.

> I’m pretty sure that has to do with lag actually.
>
> Now if those people are getting perfect headshots every time with barely any aim time and at impossible turning/aiming speeds, yeah, I’ll call cheating on that.

> I’m pretty sure that has to do with lag actually.
>
> Now if those people are getting perfect headshots every time with barely any aim time and at impossible turning/aiming speeds, yeah, I’ll call cheating on that.

I might have to agree with the OP on this one. I have noticed this myself, but like the guy before me I kinda thought it may have just been lag. I guess I will have to look more into it and watch some more kill cams and replays.

The only reason I ever caught this the first time instead of spamming the x button was because i was taking a drink, and the guy was aiming behind me on every shot and still killed me.

Again it could be lag or cheating not quite sure. Though it would suck if it was cheating because swat is one of my favorite game types, only because I love head shots, and that mode just screams its.

The whole “killing you without looking at your character” thing happens in other game types. I believe its the kill cam being unable to keep up with the person’s sensitivity settings. as far as the head shot thing goes…well i have no explanation for that other than the possibly of lag.

I’ve seen a lot of quick headshots, seemingly instant kills, and shots through walls, but I’m almost one hundred percent sure it’s just lag, or a flaw in the way 343 designed everything. I have put whole clips into someone’s face in SWAT before, only to have them shoot my once, not even in the head, through a wall, and I died. Just gotta roll with it.

I’m not sure the lag is even really happening in-game. Let’s hope the flaw is in the kill cam.

> The whole “killing you without looking at your character” thing happens in other game types. I believe its the kill cam being unable to keep up with the person’s sensitivity settings. as far as the head shot thing goes…well i have no explanation for that other than the possibly of lag.

No I’m fairly certain it’s lag as I’ve seen people with kill cams that are like speedy gonzales. They turn and aim with such speed it’s freaking scary and must be on like sensitivity 8-10. Then there are times where someone is running straight forward firing in that direction without changing their aim while I’ve moved way way WAY too their right by like 10 feet and I still die.

It’s not just the kill cam. I’ve been going into theater and watching the game from that person’s point of view. They are doing it on multiple people. There is apparently a way to set up some sort of auto-aim. Search YouTube for Halo 4 Multiplayer Auto Aim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ryKgi9K9dc&feature=related

Not cheating there is no way to aimbot online but it is lag latency, its 343 disgustingly bad netcode that they have implented in the game. Basically your playing behind that person and not seeing whats actually happen. It happens in all playlists, people appearing to 2-3 shot you every time its just more obvious in SWAT cause its a one hit kill, the latency in Halo 4 is the worst I have seen in any 360 game to date.

Perhaps 343 is doing something about it but we wouldn’t know cause they have made no announcements saying so, so whatever I suppose… =/

So riddle me this, why is it happening in Theater mode? Theater shows the actual video as 343 sees it, does it not? It isn’t supposed to be as the player sees the game, in which case I could understand latency issues.

Now tell me, is this guy just THIS good, or is this just due to latency?

> So riddle me this, why is it happening in Theater mode? Theater shows the actual video as 343 sees it, does it not? It isn’t supposed to be as the player sees the game, in which case I could understand latency issues.
>
> Now tell me, is this guy just THIS good, or is this just due to latency?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_v6CkGBpY

Theater mode is only able to show another player in 3rd person, which for whatever reason throws the position of the reticle slightly off from how it is in first person. Since you can switch from first to third person on yourself in theater you can test this first hand to see what I’m talking about. It becomes most apparent in firefights when you begin strafing and adjusting aim more intensely. This has been a glitch in theater going back to Halo 3.

And the guy in that youtube video obviously has an aimbot. Its in the title of the video.

kill cam is basically theatre mode. Lag is the reason why you cant go FPS mode on other players beside yourself. If it did show fps mode, it’ll be off like how kill cam is. If you lag in a matchmaking session, the lag gets recorded into the theatre. No one is hacking, get over it

Theater mode shows what you played not whats on the server and yes the latency in this game is that bad. Again there is no such thing as an aimbot online, sure a modded xbox playing offline yes but not online.

As for video yes its very possible somebody being that good and watching that video the people he was playing either did NOT shoot at him or just couldn’t shoot in the first place. As for the title did you actually read it “NEW Halo4 cheat unlock amor aimbot wallhack auto aim Free” lol he obviously put that so people would find it in search and watch it cause thats how youtube works… >.>

> Theater mode is only able to show another player in 3rd person, which for whatever reason throws the position of the reticle slightly off from how it is in first person. Since you can switch from first to third person on yourself in theater you can test this first hand to see what I’m talking about. It becomes most apparent in firefights when you begin strafing and adjusting aim more intensely. This has been a glitch in theater going back to Halo 3.
>
> And the guy in that youtube video obviously has an aimbot. Its in the title of the video.

Okay, so one person tells me that aimbots aren’t possible online. Now you’re saying he does have an aimbot. There are videos out there giving people instructions on how to do this. If you guys that are telling me “It’s Latency” would go search YouTube and Google for what I’m talking about, you will see that it is possible. I even messaged a guy earlier calling him out on it, and instead of denying that he was cheating, he just said “It’s not even on my Xbox.”

> > Theater mode is only able to show another player in 3rd person, which for whatever reason throws the position of the reticle slightly off from how it is in first person. Since you can switch from first to third person on yourself in theater you can test this first hand to see what I’m talking about. It becomes most apparent in firefights when you begin strafing and adjusting aim more intensely. This has been a glitch in theater going back to Halo 3.
> >
> > And the guy in that youtube video obviously has an aimbot. Its in the title of the video.
>
> Okay, so one person tells me that aimbots aren’t possible online. Now you’re saying he does have an aimbot. There are videos out there giving people instructions on how to do this. If you guys that are telling me “It’s Latency” would go search YouTube and Google for what I’m talking about, you will see that it is possible. I even messaged a guy earlier calling him out on it, and instead of denying that he was cheating, he just said “It’s not even on my Xbox.”

Google more you will see aimbots are NOT possible on Xbox 360 ONLINE since Microsoft finally patched out modded 360’s for online play. Aimbots are very complex to actually use requiring you to run a program off a PC to the xbox for it to actually work something a non-modded 360 is not capable of online. So if that video is indeed an aimbot video (which I still doubt if you bothered reading any of that info on it) it was made offline.

Look up real aimbots they have trackers & most of the time red hit squares on the head for kills, use to be a pretty big one in CoD WaW back in the day before it was patched.

Lastly notice vid was posted before game even came out, ie played offline via leaked copy most likely.

No there is an aimbot and all over youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jh7g7i_8d0

Just an FYI, the Kill Cams in Halo 4 are extremely broken.