The Audacity of 343

How dare they have the gall to release the “Arena REQ bundle” when so many people have had problems with or never received their Warzone REQ bundle packs. This company won’t even respond to the 30 people a day that make posts about it on the support Forum but have the time to make another money grubbing feature. Honestly 343 is -Yoink!- me off.

Arena and Warzone packs only come twice a week until they have 14 packs. You don’t get all of the packs at onces unless the packs haven’t come yet. That can be a problem.

90% of those “problems” are user error and lack of reading comprehension

its 2 packs a week for 7 weeks

you dont get all 14 at once

You guys obviously have to read the support posts, I know they come two a week, I’m missing a few weeks worth of them.

Bump. I know the packs come two a week. I wasn’t saying I should have got them all at once, the fact is I only received two packs a week for four consecutive weeks, then they stopped. I’m missing three weeks worth of them.

you’re talking about the same company that released the master chief collection before it was even finished, how are you surprised

> 2743710844431078;6:
> you’re talking about the same company that released the master chief collection before it was even finished, how are you surprised

I didn’t actually play that game, I’m a recent switch from Ps4, quite pissed that I didn’t do my research Into this company.

*gall. You may now proceed.

I have posted in the support forums with respect
to a req pack purchase (over a month ago) and have not received a response as of yet yet. (I used Twitter too, no response).

Thats really shady on 343i’s behalf.

> 2533274813239350;8:
> *gall. You may now proceed.

Thanks, Im posting on my phone and I wasn’t sure if it was right, my phone didn’t help.

> 2535441488042067;9:
> I have posted in the support forums with respect
> to a req pack purchase (over a month ago) and have not received a response as of yet yet. (I used Twitter too, no response).
>
> Thats really shady on 343i’s behalf.

I have done the same thing. No response at all, they haven’t even addressed the situation.

If it was a widespread problem, they would address it. Otherwise, I’d hit up their support forums a bunch

> 2533274969813084;12:
> If it was a widespread problem, they would address it. Otherwise, I’d hit up their support forums a bunch

I have been, for months now I’ve been making posts.

The bad thing is, I would buy this new pack, if I knew it would work right and I could get the problem with my Warzone REQ pack fixed.

> 2533274885481916;5:
> Bump. I know the packs come two a week. I wasn’t saying I should have got them all at once, the fact is I only received two packs a week for four consecutive weeks, then they stopped. I’m missing three weeks worth of them.

I understand this upsets you, as it should, but don’t bump posts. It’s against the rules.

Sucks you guys/gals had problems with the WZ bundle, I obtained it through my purchase of halo, and it worked well for me.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not bump posts.</mark>

> 2533274847563380;15:
> > 2533274885481916;5:
> > Bump. I know the packs come two a week. I wasn’t saying I should have got them all at once, the fact is I only received two packs a week for four consecutive weeks, then they stopped. I’m missing three weeks worth of them.
>
>
> I understand this upsets you, as it should, but don’t bump posts. It’s against the rules.

Would you rather I keep making trash posts until 343 responds to me? If I get banned for bumping my post at least I will know someone saw my post and didn’t care.

> 2533274885481916;17:
> > 2533274847563380;15:
> > > 2533274885481916;5:
> > > Bump. I know the packs come two a week. I wasn’t saying I should have got them all at once, the fact is I only received two packs a week for four consecutive weeks, then they stopped. I’m missing three weeks worth of them.
> >
> >
> > I understand this upsets you, as it should, but don’t bump posts. It’s against the rules.
>
>
> Would you rather I keep making trash posts until 343 responds to me? If I get banned for bumping my post at least I will know someone saw my post and didn’t care.

I get what you mean, speaking out and making your voice heard is good. I’m just lookin out for a fellow community memeber, that’s all.

Any chance you bought the REQ bundle twice?

It is the same REQ bundle as the one you get in the LE and CE of the game/console.

It is one per account, 2 a week for 7 weeks. I believe it even goes from your purchase or opening day, not a specific day. I don’t even think you can save them. I think you have to open them.

I used a REQ bundle code at launch and got all packs without a problem.

> 2639162995924084;19:
> Any chance you bought the REQ bundle twice?
>
> It is the same REQ bundle as the one you get in the LE and CE of the game/console.
>
> It is one per account, 2 a week for 7 weeks. I believe it even goes from your purchase or opening day, not a specific day. I don’t even think you can save them. I think you have to open them.
>
> I used a REQ bundle code at launch and got all packs without a problem.

I bought it only once, I also only purchased the normal version of the game. I realize that they come two packs a week for seven weeks. I had received two packs a week for about 4 weeks and then they stopped coming. I contacted xbox live support and they said 343 was aware of it and I just needed to post a thread in the support Forum, that was over a month ago, I have posted various threads in the support Forum and never gotten a reply from anyone.