the Assault rifle

the reach version of the assault rifle, honestly, looks FUGLY. i mean, i’d definitely take the assault rifle shown in the grunt funeral video than the AR shown at E3. the new model looks sleek while the reach model looks ragged and just out right replusive. (lol at my exagerration, but u get the point)

so u people look but dont post huh? >:(

Because some people come and look, and then think to themselves:
“Oh hey, it’s THIS thread again.”
I suggest posting on the already existing thread.

> Because some people come and look, and then think to themselves:
> “Oh hey, it’s THIS thread again.”
> I suggest posting on the already existing thread.

I came, I looked, I read ButterPie’s post, and I agreed.

you do know the demo used the old build from E3 right?

the one with grunt funeral was from a more recent build

Don’t worry, the AR shown in the gameplay video of Silent Cartographer was the E3 build. The video showing off the Grunt Funeral Skull is a later build, with a more Halo CE Assault Rifle-like Assault Rifle.

The Demo posted with the narrative is from the E3 build. The Grunt Birthday trailer is newer than that, and even still the graphics are going to change.

> The Demo posted with the narrative is from the E3 build. The Grunt Birthday trailer is newer than that, and even still the graphics are going to change.

Both build’s graphics look the exact same. I don’t see the difference…

> so u people look but dont post huh? >:frowning:

So yeah, statements like this don’t really help your cause. I doubt I can change your mind, but try and be content with the amount of comments you might get. These forums are a little different than what you might be used to.

And in reference to your topic…well I know this will sound like blasphemy to some here, but I never really noticed. In campaign as well as matchmaking I get rid of the AR ASAP. :slight_smile:

<4