The AR's reticule to change?

The Assault Rifle’s reticule is the same one as in Halo: Reach. Do you think this will stay or do you think they will change it?

the Bloom seems to get wider MUCH quicker than Reach’s. no me gusta. make it like Reach’s AR Bloom, and I’ll be happy.

So it’s worse than it is in Reach? wow

It packs a beefier punch now. This has been balanced with a generous spread. It’s really more of a hand machinegun than an actual assault rifle

> It packs a beefier punch now. This has been balanced with a generous spread. It’s really more of a hand machinegun than an actual assault rifle

I dont know, the assault rifle is my overall favorite weapon and I already dont like how it sounds, if they tweak it much more its not even gonna be the same gun.

If you ask me the assault rifle looks and sounds great. Im very happy they decided to use the Halo 3 assault rifle look and as for the sound, it does sound a lot stronger. I really am not a fan on a visual bloom on assault weapons and would rather there be no VISUAL bloom on it.I know there will be, I just don’t like the way the reticle expands on Assault rifles at the very least.

Hopefully it turns out great, always preferred carrying one on me.
As for the Bloom, I don’t need it but having it there for when I do Med-long Bursts to pester people it will help with aiming.