The Array of Characters in Halo 5

Something I’m am incredibly excited about is the vast array of Characters that are going to appear in Halo 5. When the game cover puzzle was completed and we were shown both Blue Team and Fire Team Osiris we immediately knew there was going to be more characters then Halo 4 but since E3 and now with season 2 of the Sprint the number has yet again exploded into the double digits. The number of characters in this game is going to be unprecedented and will be close to a number more like the books.

What I want to ask everyone else though is are you happy with this or against it? As someone who loves the lore I’m all for it but I know some people will be against it.

I think it’s awesome.

> 2533274830648722;1:
> Something I’m am incredibly excited about is the vast array of Characters that are going to appear in Halo 5. When the game cover puzzle was completed and we were shown both Blue Team and Fire Team Osiris we immediately knew there was going to be more characters then Halo 4 but since E3 and now with season 2 of the Sprint the number has yet again exploded into the double digits. The number of characters in this game is going to be unprecedented and will be close to a number more like the books.
>
> What I want to ask everyone else though is are you happy with this or against it? As someone who loves the lore I’m all for it but I know some people will be against it.

Its awesome, I love how it expands the lore. Also, it probably means a larger campaign too.

I think its really awesome, 343 has done great with the story so far and I’m interested to see where they take it this time.

This game should be a solid 15 hours long, especially with how many characters they have to fresh out. Fingers crossed!