The Armor Skins.

Hey, I’m curious about the Pre-order armor skins. Does anyone think we’ll get some pictures of the Pre-order skin on different sets of armor, so instead of the Forest Skin being on the Hazop it could be on the Recon like that. I want to sse how the skins differentiate on each armor set because I don’t want to get one skin and end up finding it looks horrible on the armor set I want to use.

I hope so.
I might use the Raptor skin with Tracker, but I’ll have to see how it looks.
I don’t think they’ll show every skin with every armor, though…

At this point, we’re not even sure we can use the preorder skins on any other armor than the one shown.

Maybe they can show pictures of armor that a lot of people are talking about like if a large majority of people were talking about Rogue, we get Rogue pictures.

> At this point, we’re not even sure we can use the preorder skins on any other armor than the one shown.

I believe they had said that the skin was compatible with other armors, but there are so many skins and they do sorta seems to fit with one armor set like the Specializations skins I don’t know how all these skins could be compatible with all these armors.

They’re thinking about releasing it dLc later anyways, so I don’t care about preorder skins as much as I used to.

> > At this point, we’re not even sure we can use the preorder skins on any other armor than the one shown.
>
> <mark>I believe they had said that the skin was compatible with other armors</mark>, but there are so many skins and they do sorta seems to fit with one armor set like the Specializations skins I don’t know how all these skins could be compatible with all these armors.

I heard opposite. That the skin goes with only that armor you unlock it for, but I hope you are correct.

Their giving us so much with very little information of what we can do with it in the game. So 343 are the skins only compatible to one armor or are they compatible to all armors?