The Armor is cool looking but....

…what the -Yoink- did they do to the visors? They look AWFUL! Especially Hazop and CIO!

I like the armor…sort of, they look more like Power rangers than spartans, but we will have to live with that i guess, but atleast FIX THE DAMN VISORS!

Looks good to me and besides its just a few of the helmets in the game. I’m pretty sure all if not most of the previous helmets will be making a return. And if the other helmets DON’T return then we will have a problem.

I heard Hayabusa(However you spell it) will be making a come back.

> I heard Hayabusa(However you spell it) will be making a come back.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

I like Power Rangers… the visors look fine its not like these are ALL of the armour sets in the game! Give it time!

I Have to agree, if the old helmets aren’t brought back we may have a problem. The new ones are hideous. It’s really sad that this is what they came out with. They can do WAY better! The patterns and stuff are fine, but the helmets need to look decent, and the armor needs to compliment them.

source?

As long as my odst returns or security. Gungir proves that they are bringing back helmets. So I’m sure there’s more where that came from.

NO these helmets are great,they stand out something that halo reach lacked were going back to halo 3 visuals with the non gritty armor and the noticeable helmets… :smiley:

I have no problem with the armor,And besides there are more armor sets when you play the game.so just wait for the release

I don’t think that will be happening,that armor piece was a bungie and dead or alive deal.
the closest we have of this helmet so far is the dead eye helme… for now :smiley:

You need to remember that this is only a small selection of helmets and visors available to us. If you don’t like these, thats fine. Everyone is bound to dislike some armor permutations in Halo. Just wait until the actual game releases, there may be some newer renditions of old helmets/visors and there will be other newer helmets that you may like. Just wait and see on this one.

> > I heard Hayabusa(However you spell it) will be making a come back.
>
> Pics or it didn’t happen.

I hope that you aren’t just kidding here. This is not something to joke about because if it is making a return… I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I will be. Very excited. I just told you. A source would be nice to :slight_smile:

No… No… NOOOOOO! Hayabusa is the worst…

I don’t like the armor except that Deadeye Helmet. It looks hawt.

But I am sure there is a lot more armor then that and you will most likely find something that suits your taste. (=

> > I heard Hayabusa(However you spell it) will be making a come back.
>
> No… No… NOOOOOO! Hayabusa is the worst…

What is the problem? If you don’t like it, don’t wear it.

If you hate it that much, you can be happy once you feed a Hayabusa guy with a three-round burst of your BR (or whatever weapon you use)

(=

On some of them it’s hard to even tell where the visors are.

I personally like the ones that I have seen so far. I’m fairly certain past helmets will be making a return as well. Cool your jets and wait for more information.

If you think about the marketing campaign that 343 is launching, why would they want to release images of helmets that have been done for the past 5 games over some new ones that they have been working on? Like I said before, we will be seeing a lot of Halo 4 information over the next few months, so chill…

What are you talking about. They finally have a bit more variety. Until now visors have basically been different in size and variations of the basic plate design. Gungnir finally did something different. Now they’re getting more complex. Its pretty cool.