The Ark Painting

Just had nothing better to do :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you think? :slight_smile:

The Ark Painting

My interpretation is, according to a friend: a wild Ark! Abandoned one! The wilderness just took its place. And the core went crazy and started to burn out!

That’s quite interesting.

> That’s quite interesting.

Well, thank you! :slight_smile: Interesting is good… x)

Definitely very cool. Better than I would have done, so I’m really not in a position to criticize.

I’m going to be honest, this just looks like some space flood biomass trying to eat a throat lozenge. Even if this was meant to be some kind of abstract, the core is just way too messy.

> Definitely very cool. Better than I would have done, so I’m really not in a position to criticize.

Your position to criticise is independent of your ability to replicate the skill, especially for art.

I know, but when it comes to art I generally feel that way. I’ll criticize a movie or a game all day long because I know it’s so far fetched for me to be able to replicate it so it doesn’t make me feel bad.

> Definitely very cool. Better than I would have done, so I’m really not in a position to criticize.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

> I’m going to be honest, this just looks like some space flood biomass trying to eat a throat lozenge. Even if this was meant to be some kind of abstract, the core is just way too messy.
>
>
>
>
> > Definitely very cool. Better than I would have done, so I’m really not in a position to criticize.
>
> Your position to criticise is independent of your ability to replicate the skill, especially for art.

I don’t know. I never meant to copy. I don’t like to copy. It’s only an interpretation. Free to have your opinion anyway. Thanks for criticize :slight_smile: