The Argument To End All Arguments....

This is going to be an interesting post.

A lot of people complain about our beloved game series, and everyone argues, here is my argument of everyone;

The ones who say “This Halo Sucks”;
Normally these are the people who love most of the games but one such as Halo 4 or 5, most of the time it’s because of the fact “It’s not like the old ones” Or “There is too many new weapons or features”, when they say they prefer the old games better you due to new items or features need to realise that if they just keep using old features without bringing out new stuff it will just be the same game every time, while it takes a while to get used to it will be seen as a classic, if you look at old posts or comments or anyone talking about the ‘newer’ Halo games they you may notice that over time they change opinion and start to like/love it, if you look at people who used to talk about Reach they used to complain so much and now it’s probably in almost everyone’s top 5 if not 3 list, same with 4, while it’s still kinda hated more people are starting to like/love it, they like the features and the story more and more, ODST and Reach are very much loved because they where the older of the new series rather then the original Trilogy, it takes a while to get used too, we just can’t take the thought of the fact that pretty much all of them are good Halo games (not including Assault, we don’t care for that monstrosity) because we love the previous games so much we can’t handle having new weapons and ideas to deal with. Just wait a bit guys and you will love it!

The ones who complain about "DLC features should be at launch ";
While it would be nice too have a lot of features at launch even if the stuff from the DLC’s would be available at launch no matter what we will complain for more stuff, you will get bored of the same stuff, if everything would be included at launch we would get bored of this game sooner then the last, we need DLC to keep the said games community alive by getting us talking about DLC content and new ideas. And the fact if you state the fact about oh they announced the DLC early on and that they are just keeping it behind bars for now because they suck, as well as my last stated point if you announce DLC early on this gives them an advantage to take our ideas and suggestions and put them in the game, this also gives them time to get their beta testers to get stuff fixed and perfect said DLC features/gamemodes and maps.

The ones who say they prefer COD;
I have no feelings for you, that is all.

If you have any other problems I could argue against please put them down below.
Have a nice day.

I thought you were going to pose one of the great debates; “What does good actually mean?”, “What should be the focus of human endeavors?”, or “Is a hot dog considered a sandwich?”

> 2533274880633045;2:
> I thought you were going to pose one of the great debates; “What does good actually mean?”, “What should be the focus of human endeavors?”, or “Is a hot dog considered a sandwich?”

Nope, just trying to stop people complaining, but if you have a hot dog then give me one and I can help make the decision i’m starving.

It is getting old

> 2535429142855177;1:
> This is going to be an interesting post.
>
> A lot of people complain about our beloved game series, and everyone argues, here is my argument of everyone;
>
> The ones who say “This Halo Sucks”;
> Normally these are the people who love most of the games but one such as Halo 4 or 5, most of the time it’s because of the fact “It’s not like the old ones” Or “There is too many new weapons or features”, when they say they prefer the old games better you due to new items or features need to realise that if they just keep using old features without bringing out new stuff it will just be the same game every time, while it takes a while to get used to it will be seen as a classic, if you look at old posts or comments or anyone talking about the ‘newer’ Halo games they you may notice that over time they change opinion and start to like/love it, if you look at people who used to talk about Reach they used to complain so much and now it’s probably in almost everyone’s top 5 if not 3 list, same with 4, while it’s still kinda hated more people are starting to like/love it, they like the features and the story more and more, ODST and Reach are very much loved because they where the older of the new series rather then the original Trilogy, it takes a while to get used too, we just can’t take the thought of the fact that pretty much all of them are good Halo games (not including Assault, we don’t care for that monstrosity) because we love the previous games so much we can’t handle having new weapons and ideas to deal with. Just wait a bit guys and you will love it!
>
> The ones who complain about "DLC features should be at launch ";
> While it would be nice too have a lot of features at launch even if the stuff from the DLC’s would be available at launch no matter what we will complain for more stuff, you will get bored of the same stuff, if everything would be included at launch we would get bored of this game sooner then the last, we need DLC to keep the said games community alive by getting us talking about DLC content and new ideas. And the fact if you state the fact about oh they announced the DLC early on and that they are just keeping it behind bars for now because they suck, as well as my last stated point if you announce DLC early on this gives them an advantage to take our ideas and suggestions and put them in the game, this also gives them time to get their beta testers to get stuff fixed and perfect said DLC features/gamemodes and maps.
>
> The ones who say they prefer COD;
> I have no feelings for you, that is all.
>
> If you have any other problems I could argue against please put them down below.
> Have a nice day.

The statement that ruins your argument… I just miss the customization. Three options? Why? It is one of my favorite features. I still like halo 5 but with the horrible forge controls and the terrible level up system, Reach and 4 are much better. I like and enjoy the new features, its the lose of old features I’m mad about. Oh and the fact it is an online only, I just cant bare to think that most features will be inaccessible an a few years, I like the sense of completion but with this it is like why bother, it will just become inaccessible in a few years, even if its 80 years I still don’t want to and what if you lose internet? How can you play a stupid online only without internet!? I like Halo 5, I really do, there is just some things that I hate about it, REALLY HATE. I probably would mellow out a little if customization was added back… and offline would make me more willing to play more… and the ability to change the forge controls would make it my favorite Halo… and more mechs would make it epic. Feel free to ague with this but it is just opinions, you really cant argue with opinions… unless I have wrong info, PLEASE TELL ME CUSTOMIZATION IS BACK!!!