The Arbiter's role in H5

At the end of Halo 3, the Abiter believed that the great journey was a lie, which, for the most part it was.

Truth and the other prophets saught out to fire the Halo rings, believing that will kill the Flood and the Humans, but keep them alive to rule or something.

So, during Halo 4, the Arbiter’s Elites are fighting a civil war with some UNSC assisstance.
Is he aided by some other covenant races too? like Grunts, hunters and such?

If he finds out that Cheif is still alive, what do you supose he’ll do? Also, since Fred, Kelly and whatever other Spartan 2’s are alive, do you think they’ll join together? That’d be cool, to have Spartans and Elites fighting together, even if there are some hard feelings. (since Elites and Spartans killed eachother)

But, the big question is, how do you think the Arbiter will react to the Didact situation??

He is one of their “Gods”, although i don’t know if Arby still worships the Forerunners or not…

But, what do you, as a community, think of the Arbier’s role in Halo 5 & 6 will be? Or what do you think will happen.

Keep it clean. Read it. Understand it. Then post.

Arbiter is Seperatist so I doubt he see the Didact as a GOD.

Also Arbiter is in a civil war, so it could like Halo 2 where they both show the Chief’s and Arbiter’s story. Its really hard to know how he will play into they story since Chief and Arbiter think eachother are dead.

The UNSC desperately needs allies for the upcoming Flood attack.

I can see this happening by the Infinity splitting off from ONI because of its corruption and evil. Infinity could then team up with the Arbiter’s forces and become a respectable fighting force.

Captain Lasky also has many humanitarian traits, much of rm seen in Forward Unto Dawn. I could see him splitting off after learning that ONI was trying to keep the Elites fighting. You could see that he was struggling morally with the whole Halsey incident.

I don’t think ONI is going to let that go so easily either.

With the human-elite tolerance we saw in Halo 3, and the Elite-didact tolerance we saw in Halo 4, there could be some unique dialogue/storytelling opportunities in Halo 5 if you have the Arbiter there to bridge the gap between the Didact and Master Chief.

Just speculating without any foundation whatsoever here, but… imagine if the enemies in Halo 5 were the precursors, and the Didact was forced to join sides with Master Chief and the Arbiter to defeat them.

I know it’s a highly unlikely scenario, but I love situations like this that set up interesting dynamics between characters.

> Just speculating without any foundation whatsoever here, but… imagine if the enemies in Halo 5 were the precursors, and the Didact was forced to join sides with Master Chief and the Arbiter to defeat them.

The Ur-Didact would sooner Compose every species in the galaxy than join forces with them.