The Arbiter

With Chief and Locke as playable characters, I don’t think the Arbiter won’t really be in the game. I’d love to see him in the cutscenes but that probably won’t happen. But just imagine this: Chief and Locke have an epic battle. But Locke barely wins, he’s about to blow Johns head off, but the Arbiter appears and rescues the Chief and they take down Locke. I would just love that. But Locke seems like a cool character and it would be a shame if he died but I’d rather him die than the Chief.

Locke has no hate towards Chief. I don’t see them ever battling it out.

They could arm wrestle.

I just don’t understand why they’d bring the Arbiter back and not have him playable. That’s the whole point of the Arbiter

But 343 have already confirmed that Chief, Locke, and their teams will be playable. And Arbiter is clearly not on any of their teams.

> 2535437543153254;1:
> With Chief and Locke as playable characters, I don’t think the Arbiter won’t really be in the game. I’d love to see him in the cutscenes but that probably won’t happen. But just imagine this: Chief and Locke have an epic battle. But Locke barely wins, he’s about to blow Johns head off, but the Arbiter appears and rescues the Chief and they take down Locke. I would just love that. But Locke seems like a cool character and it would be a shame if he died but I’d rather him die than the Chief.

Besides the likelihood of Locke and Chief fighting to the death being extremely low, if they did fight to the death then Chief would most likely win because of decades of more experience than Locke and also the fact that he’s a Spartan II in the same generation of Spartan IV armor as Locke.

Arbiter will have some role in the story we know that. Now sorry for disrespect to Linda, Fred, and Kelly, but I could see one of them dying or something and Arbiter takes there place as a playable character possibly.

> 2533274824216729;7:
> Arbiter will have some role in the story we know that. Now sorry for disrespect to Linda, Fred, and Kelly, but I could see one of them dying or something and Arbiter takes there place as a playable character possibly.

please no

Arbiter has a whole planet or more to worry about, he’d never join Chief’s squad except for the briefest of moments.

I don’t see why we can’t have a mission where we play as Blue team, another where we play as Fireteam Osiris, and lastly one where we play as the Arbiter and his Swords of Sanghelios. They could even make N’tho 'Sraom and Usze 'Tahem from Halo 3’s co-op part of the Arbiter’s squad. It’d make sense seeing how they assisted the Arbiter personally in Halo 3.