The Arbiter/Thel 'Vadam's return.

Can’t be the only one who thinks keith david’s voice is godly :smiley: Hard to tell from gameplay and cinematics so I hope arby has a decent role in the story with quite a lot of lines. Dunno if his backstory has been revealed much in the novels or comics but it’d be nice to learn more about him in the game.
I’m quite confident that 343 respect the character enough to include him in more than 1 mission helping locke.

I agree. Well it seems in the E3 mission in Sunaion, the Arbiter would be with some Elites

hope so, and still hope they’ll give him and the swords of sanghelios the Halo 2 / 3 / Reach / Cea / 2a mandibles style instead of the Halo 4’s

> 2533274892367695;3:
> hope so, and still hope they’ll give him and the swords of sanghelios the Halo 2 / 3 / Reach / Cea / 2a mandibles style instead of the Halo 4’s

Won’t be happening. They didn’t have the time or resources to make Thel or his elites unique.

They were too busy focusing on much more important things. Like arbitrary weapon skins. Those two white stripes on the assault rifle are a much higher priority.

All Elites now use the same voice actor. So you will hear his voice a lot anyway.

Also all Humans are voiced by the person who voices MC and all females are voiced by whoever it is that does Cortana. 343i needed to save a little money.

> 2533274802801111;4:
> > 2533274892367695;3:
> > hope so, and still hope they’ll give him and the swords of sanghelios the Halo 2 / 3 / Reach / Cea / 2a mandibles style instead of the Halo 4’s
>
>
> Won’t be happening. They didn’t have the time or resources to make Thel or his elites unique.
>
> They were too busy focusing on much more important things. Like arbitrary weapon skins. Those two white stripes on the assault rifle are a much higher priority.

*/sarcasm

:slight_smile:

Finally he returns!

> 2533274892367695;3:
> hope so, and still hope they’ll give him and the swords of sanghelios the Halo 2 / 3 / Reach / Cea / 2a mandibles style instead of the Halo 4’s…

I swear everything you post about on this forum relates to the arbiters mandibles

I hate to break it to you, but it’s not happening for halo 5, just let it go

> 2533274862233002;8:
> > 2533274892367695;3:
> > hope so, and still hope they’ll give him and the swords of sanghelios the Halo 2 / 3 / Reach / Cea / 2a mandibles style instead of the Halo 4’s…
>
>
> I swear everything you post about on this forum relates to the arbiters mandibles
>
> I hate to break it to you, but it’s not happening for halo 5, just let it go

I have to try it XD