The Arbiter (On Instillation 04)

So in Halo 2 The arbiter said he was near by or on the Halo when chief was on it. So why is there no record of the Arbiter on Instillation 04? Was he in the Truth and Reconciliation and escaped into space? Was he On the ring, then left before chief blew it up? Was he floating near the instillation? Was he Orbiting Halo? Was he heading to the instillation at the time?

I hope the Terminals show…

Maybe it will be in a terminal. I doubt they would actually say Arbiter because Halo 1 is before Thel (Halo 2 and 3 Arbiter) was given the rank of Arbiter, but maybe his name will show in a terminal somewhere.

The Truth and Reconciliation is a CCS Battlecruiser. Thel 'Vadamee at this time is a Supreme Commander. He would very likely be on a Capital Ship or a Supercarrier, and likely would not have been physically on the Halo ring until the Humans had been eradicated from it and a Prophet was present.

He was a Fleet Commander so he was just up in one of the cruisers orbiting trying to stop the chief.

> He was a Fleet Commander so he was just up in one of the cruisers orbiting trying to stop the chief.

yh, the only time he is on halo 04, is when you (the master chief) is assualting the beach/on silent cartographer, the arbiter at the time was not the arbitor but a commander, he’s the gold elite that locks you out of the commande center, then later dissapears sending more troops down.

That was just a Zealot. It’s the same one you kill when leaving the Cartographer.

As a Supreme Commander, Thel would not have been present during any battle. Thel is only held responsible for the failure at Installation 04 because he was in charge of everything that happened. He personally ordered the ships to attack the Pillar of Autumn, board it, and he ordered ground troops on the Halo ring. He would have gotten this information not from being there personally, but likely from Ossona and Spec Op groups on the ground.

It’s uncertain if he would have answered to the Lesser Prophet or not.

> That was just a Zealot. It’s the same one you kill when leaving the Cartographer.
>
> As a Supreme Commander, Thel would not have been present during any battle. Thel is only held responsible for the failure at Installation 04 because he was in charge of everything that happened. He personally ordered the ships to attack the Pillar of Autumn, board it, and he ordered ground troops on the Halo ring. He would have gotten this information not from being there personally, but likely from Ossona and Spec Op groups on the ground.
>
> It’s uncertain if he would have answered to the Lesser Prophet or not.

it is him is it not! on halo wiki it says its him and that he calls backup once your locked out, and thn returns back to his ship via phantom, and orders matek to stand guard (the elite you kill at the end)

> on halo wiki it says its him and that he calls backup once your locked out, and thn returns back to his ship via phantom, and orders matek to stand guard (the elite you kill at the end)

Which Halo wiki? Halopedia is far more reliable that Halo Nation. Halo Nation is where large elements of fan-inspired posts can be found, and not everything there is canon. As far as I know, there has never been anything confirming that the Elite who locks you out is Thel’ Vadamee.

He was the supreme Commander of that particular fleet(Fleet of Justice, I think is what it was called). I suspect he spent most of the time in Space on one of those planet glassing ships, while giving orders to the covenant ground teams.

> > on halo wiki it says its him and that he calls backup once your locked out, and thn returns back to his ship via phantom, and orders matek to stand guard (the elite you kill at the end)
>
> Which Halo wiki? Halopedia is far more reliable that Halo Nation. Halo Nation is where large elements of fan-inspired posts can be found, and not everything there is canon. As far as I know, there has never been anything confirming that the Elite who locks you out is Thel’ Vadamee.

halopedia, i always go there

If you could provide a link to that page, I would appreciate it. This is all I could find on the matter: “The Chief reaches the top a slope that leads to an open door. A group of Covenant stand guard at the door, with a Zealot blocking the way in.

> If you could provide a link to that page, I would appreciate it. This is all I could find on the matter: “The Chief reaches the top a slope that leads to an open door. A group of Covenant stand guard at the door, with a Zealot blocking the way in.

erm its not there for some reason… i will check the other halo wiki, if its there then it was my mistake, if its there then i think your right, i have been told on several accounts that nation is it called, is a bad wiki and non cannon

> So in Halo 2 The arbiter said he was near by or on the Halo when chief was on it. So why is there no record of the Arbiter on Instillation 04? Was he in the Truth and Reconciliation and escaped into space? Was he On the ring, then left before chief blew it up? Was he floating near the instillation? Was he Orbiting Halo? Was he heading to the instillation at the time?
>
>
> I hope the Terminals show…

There was more than one Covenant ship present at installation 04 when the PoA crashed. By memory, all ships were recalled elsewhere upon discovery of the Flood (Covenant wanted to contain them to the ring. Couldn’t risk them taking over spacefaring vessels).

Particular Justice

> > on halo wiki it says its him and that he calls backup once your locked out, and thn returns back to his ship via phantom, and orders matek to stand guard (the elite you kill at the end)
>
> Which Halo wiki? Halopedia is far more reliable that Halo Nation. Halo Nation is where large elements of fan-inspired posts can be found, and not everything there is canon. As far as I know, there has never been anything confirming that the Elite who locks you out is Thel’ Vadamee.

Isn’t that supposed to be more stricter (which is why it looks cleaner)? But yeah, the security guard Elite was just a field master.

I hope Thel makes an appearance in a terminal though. It would be even better if they had a second ending cutscene showing Thel before his trial.

> > He was a Fleet Commander so he was just up in one of the cruisers orbiting trying to stop the chief.
>
> yh, the only time he is on halo 04, is when you (the master chief) is assualting the beach/on silent cartographer, the arbiter at the time was not the arbitor but a commander, he’s the gold elite that locks you out of the commande center, then later dissapears sending more troops down.

That is not Thel… that’s just a Zealot. And you KILL that Zealot.

> > > He was a Fleet Commander so he was just up in one of the cruisers orbiting trying to stop the chief.
> >
> > yh, the only time he is on halo 04, is when you (the master chief) is assualting the beach/on silent cartographer, the arbiter at the time was not the arbitor but a commander, he’s the gold elite that locks you out of the commande center, then later dissapears sending more troops down.
>
> That is not Thel… that’s just a Zealot. And you KILL that Zealot.

I think your right because, if you do the glitch to get through the door early, before it closes you can kill the elite. Or you can shoot him through the little patch of glass on the door (The bullets go through the glass like All halo games). And even if you kill him using these glitches another one appears at there again later…