The Arbiter - Halo 4 Possible Return + INFO

The Arbiter may return due to the fact that the enemy in Glasslands are Rebel Elites, with weapons Dr. Halsey gave them apparently, it is likely the Covenant lost this fight, and now are now in Jails of some kind, although the Arbiter could have survived.

The elites attacking Master Chief are the same Elites that attacked the Homeworld. They have stolen the fleet of ships the covenant created, and now are off to find a new Homeworld. (Due to a Glassing of there main world, maybe… maybe…) They come across Requiem, and see a ship slowly approaching it, and assume its trying to take it, and then start attacking, its entirely possible, they did admit that it is not the Covenant it is indeed rebels or heretics.

Thank you for Reading! :slight_smile:

Was possible, accept for the Elites attacking MC in the beginning of Halo 4 were written down to be scavengers.

Personally I hated it how in Glasslands the humans want to destroy the Elites. If the Arbiter never sided with the humans, then they wouldn’t have survived the war. I don’t think the Arbiter will die. Ever.

> Personally I hated it how in Glasslands the humans want to destroy the Elites. If the Arbiter never sided with the humans, then they wouldn’t have survived the war. I don’t think the Arbiter will die. Ever.

I’m pretty sure I’d hate someone who’d killed billions of my species.

> The Arbiter may return due to the fact that the enemy in Glasslands are Rebel Elites, with weapons Dr. Halsey gave them apparently, it is likely the Covenant lost this fight, and now are now in Jails of some kind, although the Arbiter could have survived.
>
> The elites attacking Master Chief are the same Elites that attacked the Homeworld. They have stolen the fleet of ships the covenant created, and now are off to find a new Homeworld. (Due to a Glassing of there main world, maybe… maybe…) They come across Requiem, and see a ship slowly approaching it, and assume its trying to take it, and then start attacking, its entirely possible, they did admit that it is not the Covenant it is indeed rebels or heretics.
>
> Thank you for Reading! :slight_smile:

Wait did you actually read the book? If you did you need to read it 5x over.

The elites that are boarding forward unto dawn at the beginning of Halo 4 are most likely elite seperatist that are led by Feild Marshall Telcam. They dissagree with the Arbiter denouncing the Forerunners and are more in the old Sangheili culture of revering Forerunners and their tech as Sacred. Now theres a small covert team feilded by the head of ONI their mission is to cause fighting among the Sangheili any way possible, this includes arming rebellious elites, The admirality knows that there are elites who don’t agree with the Arbiter. Halsey has nothing to do with this aspect, shes stuck in a shield world with SCPO Mendez (The man who trained the Spartan-IIs and IIIs) and the remains of Spartan-III gamma company and the remaining active Spartan-IIs and not in the shield world in Halo 4. Onyx is were they’re stuck and Requim is where the Chiefs headed. And btw Halsey and the others get out in 2553. Halo 4 takes place in 2557.

I doubt that he’ll return in Halo 4, he’s probably busy trying to stop a civil war on his planet.

> > Personally I hated it how in Glasslands the humans want to destroy the Elites. If the Arbiter never sided with the humans, then they wouldn’t have survived the war. I don’t think the Arbiter will die. Ever.
>
> I’m pretty sure I’d hate someone who’d killed billions of my species.

In the end, it all comes down to the present and future, not the past.

There is no news about the Arbiter. Maybe he never returns or something like that? Arbiter may even return at the FULL DESTRUCTION OF COVENANT with a COOL ARMOR.

According to the events of the Karen Traviss’ Kilo-Five Trilogy, in 2553 the Arbiter is pretty busy
trying to maintain stability on Sanghelios because of the civil war secretly incited by ONI.

The Infinity arrived to provide assistance for the Arbiter by destroying several of the attacking
ships. However, to maintain a stalemate between the warring factions, A UNSC prowler disguised
as a Kig-Yar ship destroys three of the Arbiter’s cruisers.

After the battle, which is considered a Pyrrhic victory for the Arbiter, it is mentioned that he is
currently in talks with the UNSC to visit the Infinity. At this point, it’s unclear whether this happens in the 4 years leading up to the events of Halo 4, or still has yet to happen.

I personally doubt we’ll see the Arbiter again any time soon, but it would certainly be cool!