the appearence of other people in campaign

This question has haunted me since the E3 where we saw the first clip of Halo 4´s campaign. Everyone knows that when you played Halo ce or Halo 2 split screen or some other way , you looked like the Master Chief (or Arbiter in Halo 2 Arbiter missions) , Halo 3 took this to the next level by giving 3 new charecters to play as when youre playing campaign with multiple people. These included Thel’Vadam , Usze’Taham and N’tho 'Sraom. ODST went back to the Halo 1-2 time and turned every player exept number 1 player. Number 1 player was someone of the squad , but the extra people we’re shown as the Rookie clones. Im Halo Reach , everyone just looked what theyre Noble Six looked like. So what will happen on Halo 4? Will everyone look like Chief again or does everyone look exept number 1 player look like theyre own Spartan?

Discuss.

we play as master chief clones in co-op

source:

around the 4 minute mark

> we play as master chief clones in co-op
>
> source:
>
> around the 4 minute mark
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAym9OmE7TY

thats lame

> > we play as master chief clones in co-op
> >
> > source:
> >
> > around the 4 minute mark
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAym9OmE7TY
>
> thats lame

i’d rather for it to be like that imo, and besides it wouldnt make sense story wise to have our spartan as a co-op player because most likely a lot of the first half of the campaign chief will be on his own, he dosnt even know spartan 4’s existed at that point and also he wouldnt have even made any contact with UNSC itself.

We’ll be Chief clones, like in previous Halo games (except Halo 3).

i’m fine with this, i’m with my friend during my first playthrough so it would be awesome that we both play as chief, and we’ve been arguing about it for weeks. As kiki said, they want to focus the campaign on the story of chief and his experiences, and chief clones helps with this.

Who honestly cares if it is clones, you play as chief solo why wouldn’t you co-op?

It’s chief clones. I think it will be better for the story.