The Answer

Did anybody else feel powerful slaughtering Prometheans with The Answer? This explosive round shooting variant of the SAW was so awesome!
Also, has anybody used The Answer yet in a REQ during Warzone? Is it still as powerful as it is in the Campaign?

It’s easily one of the best req weapons to call in, ever.

Not just on AI, but also on other Spartans, it can easily clean up a contested capture point.

Yeah I have one in Warzone feels great to use up close

It feels like each bullet pushes you back when shot by it though…Makes aiming difficult

The Big Bang was theorized by many credible scientists to be caused by The Answer.

Ive been the victim of it. Sucks. But that’s the point right? Lol

it’s an amazing warzone req easy went on a ten kill streak at the spire before someone snuck up behind me with a sword

Is funny and ridiculous at same time. Just a kind of multirocket SMG hybrid lol.

I think appetite for destruction would fit better as a name for the explosive saw. When I unlocked it I thought finally I got it, only to realise that it’s just the buffed ammo saw.

Here is a fun example of the answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agAvmj4lB0k

> 2533274832447301;2:
> It’s easily one of the best req weapons to call in, ever.
>
> Not just on AI, but also on other Spartans, it can easily clean up a contested capture point.

Agreed, its a beast! Beats everything except the Nornfang imo :blush:

Just lol weapon, OVER CHEAT
Can snipe with tiny smg rocket …

Just got the Certification for it! I’ll admit I did a nice little excited dance! :3