The answer should always be "Yes" for customs

AAs
Armor Lock
Dual Weilding
Play as Elites
Equipment

Whatever the question, if people consider it good or bad, if it’s a staple of the franchise, there should be an option to do it in Customs.

Personally, I would love nothing more than for 343i to announce that Halo 4 is Halo 3 with new graphics and new maps. Of course that’s just me, and I know I don’t speak for the entire Community. Some of the most fun I’ve had playing Halo, was with friends on forged maps in custom games.

I know it’s probably to late to do this in Halo 4, but I think it’s something to consider for future games.

WAIT! No Armor Lock…

…No, God no! No, please, no! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Armour Lock?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!

Maybe this can be inserted into the map packs of future release? Equipment was the coolest toy to play with in Halo 3. Also, imagine Armor lock with the health regeneration equipment, or a bubble shield, now that would be over powered.

> Maybe this can be inserted into the map packs of future release? Equipment was the coolest toy to play with in Halo 3. Also, imagine Armor lock with the health regeneration equipment, or a bubble shield, now that would be over powered.

Who cares if it’s overpowered. It’s a custom game, you should be able to do anything you want in it.

> AAs
> <mark>Armor Lock</mark>
> Dual Weilding
> Play as Elites
> Equipment

No… No Senor Missilechicken… No Armor Lock.

agreed, it should always be yes in customs but not likely

Just look at all the stuff that’s come from the community by way of custom games. Countless Machinima, Forge Art, Forge Maps, Game Types, the list goes on and on.

Programming and balancing any major game mechanic to only have it show up in custom games is ridiculous.

Yes even gutas and sentinels that we can fight I can be just for custom games !

> Programming and balancing any major game mechanic to only have it show up in custom games is ridiculous.

I’m not talking about anything new. Why not let us have things in customs that we’ve already had in previous Halo games?

As far as Armor Lock, I’m talking about customs ONLY.

> > Programming and balancing any major game mechanic to only have it show up in custom games is ridiculous.
>
> I’m not talking about anything new. Why not let us have things in customs that we’ve already had in previous Halo games?
>
> As far as Armor Lock, I’m talking about customs ONLY.

Just because it was in a previous Halo does not mean they can copy and paste it into Halo 4. It would be a waste of development time to add any of that to just customs aside from playing as Elites.

AAs are incorporated into a Spartan’s base movement abilities as sprint, slide (sprint+crouch), and thrust jump (jump+jump).

Equipment are map pick ups that are single use and modify the map or the user in some way.

Dual wielding returns for specific dual wield only weapons like the Dual SMGs.

I understand that it’s probably too late to do most of those for Halo 4, but I think they should stop to consider things like this for future Halos. Especially if it’s something they had up and running and decided to take it out, like dual weilding. They couldn’t balance the weapons so they took it out. Fine, take it out for MM, but make it an option for customs.

I would like to see armour lock return for customs simply because I made an awesome infection game where a zombie stands in the middle and cant move, with a focus rifle and the humans have swords and unlimited armour lock and have to try to sneak up and kill the zombie in the middle, but the humans move very slow. While the zombie looks at another human the humans all try to get closer, works well and is quite fun, especially with alot of people.

> Who cares if it’s overpowered. It’s a custom game, you should be able to do anything you want in it.

I wish more people understood this.