The Anniversary..

As we all know we have a Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary comming out in November, I would like to know if it actually comes out as a game you can buy, Or as a downloadable thing to put in the xbox?

Halo: Combat Re-evolved as I like to call it is coming out as a retail game for $39.99

It’s similar to ODST, as it isn’t actually a full game. Hence it is not the usual $59.99 or above.

Thanks, I just wanted to know, I cant wait for it Halo 1 was my favorite halo & still is today.:slight_smile:

> Thanks, I just wanted to know, I cant wait for it Halo 1 was my favorite halo & still is today.:slight_smile:

No problem. The waypoint forums seem to be troll repellent.

> Halo: Combat Re-evolved as I like to call it is coming out as a retail game for $39.99
>
> It’s similar to ODST, as it isn’t actually a full game. Hence it is not the usual $59.99 or above.

How is a game not a full game if it doesn’t have multiplayer?

Is Megaman just half a game? Mass Effect? Assassin’s Creed (pre Brotherhood)?

Your logic astounds me.

Anniversary doesn’t come with it’s own multiplayer. The Multiplayer will come as a map pack, and I think theres a code in the Anniversary game that lets you download it. So you can have Multiplayer without buying the game. Im still buying the game… cant wait for the remastered flood! And the posible Flood Firefight…

> Anniversary doesn’t come with it’s own multiplayer. The Multiplayer will come as a map pack, and I think theres a code in the Anniversary game that lets you download it. So you can have Multiplayer without buying the game. Im still buying the game… cant wait for the remastered flood! And the posible Flood Firefight…

Flood Firefight would make me both the happiest and angriest person of all time.

> > Anniversary doesn’t come with it’s own multiplayer. The Multiplayer will come as a map pack, and I think theres a code in the Anniversary game that lets you download it. So you can have Multiplayer without buying the game. Im still buying the game… cant wait for the remastered flood! And the posible Flood Firefight…
>
> Flood Firefight would make me both the happiest and angriest person of all time.

which is good, right?

> > Halo: Combat Re-evolved as I like to call it is coming out as a retail game for $39.99
> >
> > It’s similar to ODST, as it isn’t actually a full game. Hence it is not the usual $59.99 or above.
>
> How is a game not a full game if it doesn’t have multiplayer?
>
> Is Megaman just half a game? Mass Effect? Assassin’s Creed (pre Brotherhood)?
>
> Your logic astounds me.

By ‘not a full game’, I mean’t that it’s a remastered version of Halo: CE, as it’s multiplayer is on another disc, just like ODST.

> > > Halo: Combat Re-evolved as I like to call it is coming out as a retail game for $39.99
> > >
> > > It’s similar to ODST, as it isn’t actually a full game. Hence it is not the usual $59.99 or above.
> >
> > How is a game not a full game if it doesn’t have multiplayer?
> >
> > Is Megaman just half a game? Mass Effect? Assassin’s Creed (pre Brotherhood)?
> >
> > Your logic astounds me.
>
> By ‘not a full game’, I mean’t that it’s a remastered version of Halo: CE, as it’s multiplayer is on another disc, just like ODST.

Both is on the same disc. But “not a full game” is technically correct since H:CE’s original multiplayer has been removed.

And since HCEA’s multiplayer basically buils down to a TU to make the classic playlist possible, and half a dozen maps you’ll eventually be able to buy on the marketplace, one might say that HCEA doesn’t have any multiplayer of its own.