The Angry Joe review of Halo 5

What did you all think, do you care, agree, or disagree?
Would love your input.

here is the link:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ahRDm9Bwlyc

I’m on mobile so I can’t post it as a link

I did not know he reviewed it, guess i have to watch

He has valid points and they are the same as most of the complaints people have with the game. I prefer to make up my own mind so I bought it because it is Halo and I bought my console mainly for that reason. Unfortunately I agree with most points he is making and I really wanted to love the game. Also I wanted to tell Bungie and Desticles to see what a game should be considering their nonsense of Destiny but I cannot honestly do that.

> 2533274833423612;3:
> He has valid points and they are the same as most of the complaints people have with the game. I prefer to make up my own mind so I bought because it is Halo and I bought my console mainly for that reason. Unfortunately I agree with most points he is making and I really wanted to love the game. Also I wanted to tell Bungie and Dsticles to see what a game should be considering their nonsense of Destiny but I cannot honestly do that.

I agree completely I am all about finding out for myself and seeing what’s going on myself. I posted just to se what else others thought on the matter.

I’m gonna watch it

He was very fair and on point with his review with the good and the bad on the game, but I thought the 6/10 final score was pretty harsh.

It should be harsher than a 6.

> 2644524424053534;7:
> It should be harsher than a 6.

can you tell us why? I’m curious and I’m not try to be a ***

Watched it and agreed with Joe, I typically don’t like people ranting and raving over a game but Halo 5 Guardians just seems so overshadowed by many flaws. such as the req system, lack of customization to character, and an overall lacking regard for the casual/ non-mlg fun game type community as well as the creative machinima community.

Lazy Link

> 2533274806039005;8:
> > 2644524424053534;7:
> > It should be harsher than a 6.
>
>
> can you tell us why? I’m curious and I’m not try to be a ***

I am wondering that too

Yea I see it and I’m dissapointed with these the implementation of req points for in game items. It’s a shame because I only started playing halo from 4 and I wanted to get into this game. I suppose I’ll have to wait for rainbow 6 now. Hopefully they won’t have this RNG. ill keep a look out to see if developers change it in the future

> 2533274798445563;10:
> Lazy Link

I’m guessing you didn’t read all my op???

Really can’t stand Angry Joe, so I’m not really gonna pay him much notice. The fact that he rated it the same a Destiny says a lot about the validity of his opinion…

OP, first you tell me where you got that f*&^ing helmet lol

What i don’t like, is how he acts like the REQ System is bad as an Fact, which isn’t true. Its only a different way as an Unlocking System. And i prefer the new system more than the old. Okay the old one feels rewarding, because i do something for it, But the new one let me keep going. Everytime i open a pack, i’m excited what i will get. And i will TRY THINGS. Back than i only would have tried to get the Hayabusa Armor, or the Armor which i prefer and i wouldn’t give a -Yoink- about the other Armors, Thats why the new System feels much more “REWARDING”/“variety” even if its luck based. So i’m okay if people say they don’t like it, but don’t claim it as a fact…

> 2533274804807077;15:
> OP, first you tell me where you got that f*&^ing helmet lol

Lol Its from Halo 4 the dlc you can buy for like 4.99.

> 2533274804807077;15:
> OP, first you tell me where you got that f*&^ing helmet lol

His avatar is his Halo 4 spartan.

“I critique the game because I love it.”

So much of this is relevant on the forums. So many of us absolutely love the Halo series. We’ve played all the games, read the books, and now we’re let down by this game… and people tell us to just accept it?

Nah. I’ll voice my concerns in the hope that they’ll patch it and fix it, or fix it in the next game.

His review was great.

I never have ever needed to go look at Reviews or Video Reviews for Halo games, i love Halo.

And im happy with my LE purchase. :slight_smile: