The Ancient Evil probably won't be revealed until E3

And that is totally fine, we got gameplay, and I’m satisfied. Who here agrees that they probably won’t reveal the Ancient Evil until June?

I actually don’t want it to be revealed at all. I want to be surprised like I did with the flood in Halo 1.

I want a full MP gameplay match. This 10 seconds were really interesting, but not enough :confused:
And im already scared of Microsoft E3 conference… Kinec,Kinect,Kinect,Halo4,Kinect :frowning:

I would actually prefer not to know the Ancient Enemy until I play the game. :slight_smile:

I always went into halo Blind know nothing on the game except mutiplayer I just want to see some of that. but if you know nothing it’s more fun.

> I would actually prefer not to know the Ancient Enemy until I play the game. :slight_smile:

This!
Imagine knowing basically nothing about the campaign and the ancient evil. The moment we get the game and play through it, our lives will be changed. Making for such an eventful campaign much like the CE campaign and how it stayed in our hearts forever. Can’t wait to discuss the campaign after we all complete it.

> And that is totally fine, we got gameplay, and I’m satisfied. Who here agrees that they probably won’t reveal the Ancient Evil until June?

I also think that this will probably be the case, and I am glad that the uncertainty about the new enemy and Campaign direction will be somewhat more secretive.

However, I do also really want to see Firefight before E3 and this does seem almost impossible if they do not reveal the enemy. Saying that I would be happy just to hear or read details regarding Firefight and even Campaign without seeing a trailer, just to keep the enemy unknown.